Reviews for Punishment
KathleenSkylar chapter 38 . 4/1
ggggaaAAAHHHHHHHHH! SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! *cries with a mixture of sadness and happiness*
Wicked R chapter 22 . 1/31
at least he talks?
Wicked R chapter 7 . 1/31
brotherly moments and more yay!
Wicked R chapter 3 . 1/31
oh yes! Great plan!
Wicked R chapter 2 . 1/31
Thor cares so that's the main thing!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 1/31
sounds miserable.
Desiree chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Let me just say...
I LOOKED FOR THIS FIC ABOUT ONE AND A HALF YEAR AND I AM SO FUCKING GLAD I FOUND IT AGAIN! (See, I'm even shouting!) I bookmarked it, put it in my favs under "IMPORTANT FIC GODDAMMIT" So I can always reread it. Which is what I'm doing now after all this time... My fav fic ever
Sumi Anzu chapter 38 . 6/10/2014
Balder death and beginning of end of gods. Kinda see it coming. It is not happy ending but at least the kind/ good loki wasn't the one who bare the punishment of snake venom.

Thank you for writing this amazing fill with whump, creativity, and yet tied back to how it ultimately going to end based on the ancient book.
Sumi Anzu chapter 37 . 6/10/2014
Suddenly, Loki kissed him on the lips, got up and walked back to his room as fast as he could.
-/-/-/-
Thunderfrost moment! XD Than it got sad when thor felt it was a farewell kiss. :.(

Omg!he going to kill or rape thor?! Nah! It can't be! I think loki going to kill balder as his deal to hela.
Sumi Anzu chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
Whooa! This is my fav chapter if this fanfic sooo far! Sooo full of whump, angst and comfort-
-fave moment-
"Help me, help me, brother, please!"

Loki was whining in the most heartrending way.

First scene of Proud! Stubborn!loki begging and whining is heartfelt. He must be a lot of pain. The whump feel increase when later he asked Thor if he was dying. I was like awww no loki.

Then come the comfort and sentiment of loki feeling at peace with thor comforting and treating his wound. Then angst about past and now. Wishing for thing to be back as they were.
seri raven chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Oh my god...loki...if I was there, I would save you from those sick S.O.B'S!
seri raven chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...whoa... oh my goodness loki kissed stark?! WHOA...WHOA...WHOA! Holy shit?! That's so wrong! WHOA THAT'S-NO NO NO!
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 38 . 12/15/2013
Okay... I like your connects beautifully marvel to norse mythology, But i fear that you have little ooc problem with everyone... I was really suprised that Bruce thinks Loki as.a monster. On the bright side I love ending, I didn't see it coming, thougt I would have wished better future to Loki(who cares anyone else)
LOKI'D chapter 38 . 11/19/2013
._. Your ending makes me sad. -sits in corner pouting-
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 38 . 10/25/2013
What the fuck WAS that?! For some reason I still favorited it... I must say, I enjoy your take on how Ragnarok comes about. I like it much better. But man, no mercy for your father, huh, Hela? ... Wish there was a sequel...