Reviews for I'm Always In This Twilight
Ayice chapter 1 . 1/4
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved the entire concept for it and just, it was such an enjoyable read. Thank you so much for writing this!
Souplog chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This here? This is solid. I hope to read more from you.
Lord Jacob Of Writing chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow, just...wow! I have to say, that was just amazing!
Hmmm, I wouldn't call katanas, "woman's weapons," since the Blades were rather fond of them and they were composed of both genders!
"Sometimes I dream of Morrowind although I have never been there."
Yep, you need a comma in that sentence! Look:
"Sometimes I dream of Morrowind, although I have never been there."
I may be wrong, but I think I'm not! :P
That was a bloody good one shot, I sincerely hope you have more to offer us.
I shall be eagerly awaiiting your next fic!
Y-ko chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Mmm, I love the Dunmer. The dual-wielded katanas thing is dumb, but I can look past it. I always imagined the Dunmer would feel one of two ways about the Talos debate: sympathetic with the Stormcloaks due to a general dislike of religious persecution, or irreverent towards Talos due to what happened the last time THEY worshipped mortals-turned-gods.
jaass20 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I have to say how you did Felvan just says Dark Elf, and how you pictured his relationship with his sister was really well done. This story would probably has the potential at being multiple chapters instead as a one-shot.
Fastern chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh my GOD.

Great plot, amazing dovahkiin, brilliant storytelling - this is pure genius. All I can say is that this is one of the best Elder Scrolls fics I've ever read.
Riley Mourne chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Reviewing seems to be a lost art these days, but even still, I am ashamed no one has given you the praise you deserve for this.

I really, really enjoyed this. Your writing style is amazing; it flows so well, so fluidly, just like water. Every word gave rise to the next in such a way that I couldn't stop reading. The words you use, the descriptions, the imagery, is impeccable. Everything is so well-put that picturing it, feeling the emotions, takes little to no effort.

I loved Felven, I really did. I think he is perhaps the best Dunmer I've ever read about. The way he remembers his ancestry, his beliefs, the deadra he is bound to really givrs him am astounding amount of depth. He just screamed 'Dark Elf' throughout the whole piece. The way you described him, his race, as those of fire and rock and blood was fantastic. You really have a great handle on all things Dunmer, and it really shows.

Another thing that I really liked about your OC was why he joined the legion. It wasn't for revenge or payback, but because he had no other choice. It was the only way to find his sister that had the potential to jeep him alive. I think this adds a great layer to his character. He realky came across as calm, cool and collecyed, but still possessing that ancient bitterness that all Dark Elves seem to have. I really just adore him. He is an amazing character and just so thoroughly...HIM. He is true to himself, to his race, and to his ancestors.

Another quick thing: the connection between the twins. Now, normally I don't like to read about a Dragonborn that has siblings because those works are just riddled with Mary Sues and flat romance cliches, but this is an exception. I loved the relationship Felvan had with Narisa. The way you said it, the "shared soul", was really cool. I was never one to believe twins could really feel each other's pain and dream the same dreams until I read that. Now, I'm not so skeptical.

This was a truly amazing work. I give you a standing ovation. Very well done.

Riley