Reviews for A Dalek Lantern
OOOOOOH DALEK BURN MOTHERFUCKERS
neogoki chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
the last line sums up the Guardian's MO so perfectly
PaulBlay chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
I LOLed at "ENGAGING STEALTH MODE!"

I can just imagine it sneaking up silently and invisibly behind an enemy and then ...

"SNEAK ATTACK! SNEAK ATTACK!"
hue chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
as the doctor looked into the daleks eyes he said... WANT TO GO TO IHOP?
Guest chapter 31 . 9/7/2015
Only two words for this story. FUCKING. AWESOME!
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 31 . 5/26/2015
More?
Lone Gundam chapter 31 . 5/25/2015
The DC universe is about to be caught between the most OP and merciless things they could ever face: on one end we have the Master empowered by a Yellow Ring of Fear and is also Agent Orange with all the combined tech of the DC-verse used in ways its own inhabitants never likely thought of, on the other we have a race of genocidal cyborgs who started a universe spanning war and feel no emotion other than rage as well as empowered by the Red Ring of Rage. The universe is going to need a Doctor, ain't it?
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 31 . 2/13/2015
I really love this story. I know this is more or less abandoned, but I still have hope that you will update one day. :)
SpookyZalost chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
loved this story, read the stuff you posted on spacebattles after the last chapter of this story takes place.

I realize you are extremely busy, college takes so much free time away! 0_0
but if you do get the chance, please at least update the story with the continued stuff from spacebattles... this is an amazing story, and I want to see how it was intended to end!
does the dalek conquer the universe?! is the reach crushed like the literal bugs they are?!
I have to know!
alichi chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
Hope you haven't given up on writing, this is definitely prime entertainment.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
This is a thing of monstruous beauty
I personally thank on the behalf of mankind for making this
werd me chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Daveross
Daveros
Davros
...
I see what you did there.
SeijuroRen chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Nice story. This got really good when you went for the superhero angle.
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Found this referenced on TV tropes, then the link from Spacebattles to this version. Really like this idea, enjoying it immensely.