Reviews for Slow Waltz
Kyle Saxon chapter 4 . 5/29
OMG! I really love this fic. my heart was beating like a drum, you've done a good job with this pair! Thanks so much for your story I've really enjoyed.
animevampire1627 chapter 4 . 1/5
This was defentely the best chapter! *smiles while having a massive nosebleed*
Harrenwolf chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
Definitely one of the best fics I've read. Something about your writing style really appeals to me. The way you describe physical attributes but never neglect the emotions is wonderful to read. Characterization a were fantastic, and I especially loved Elizabeta's. Awesome read :)
dearcst chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
THE ENDING WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT
Blazing Ace chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
PUUUUUUUUURFECT!
Shukuga chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I honestly loved it. I have never seen them as an OTP, but the way you describe their relationship just fits, you know? Tame the beast and all that. I especially liked the mentioning of the Italies. And, I died a little at the end from how perfectly you ended it. Kudos.
bigbootybich chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
This was an excellent read! Thank you for such effort! I loved the ending too. I love it when people make eliza someone who isn't an evil in the story. Loved it!
Nightowl572 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
This was so, for lack of a better word, awesome! I had a feeling Elizaveta planned the whole thing. Only she could get away with pairing up her ex-husband and her really shouldn't have taken that bet. You know, now I really want to read about how Ludwig and Feli get together...
Amelia Serrana-Romualdez chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

THIS. IS. !

oh please do more!
Autumn Lavelle chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
This was AWESOME! :D I love PruAus, and I liked the GerIta at the end :3
Zuma12121 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
! even tho i spelled it wrong i think lol!
Snookster chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I Liked The Fourth Chapter. :)
LittleMissSeashell chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! Feli and Luddy! /lessthanthree/ /heartshearts/
This story is amazing! I loved it c:
LittleMissSeashell chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! They love eachother! how sweeeet!
LittleMissSeashell chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Awww!
Are you fucking kidding? Impressive!
*takes you out of the hole and makes you become one with me so you live in my household*