Reviews for Bolt: The Super Human
SMAK101 chapter 8 . 1/3
Loved it please update!
Dracona of the Teen Legends chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Oh dear! This cannot be good. Nat found them (almost)! Can't wait for the next update.
Bloodangel101 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
love your story please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
I'm in love with this story ! Please update
starfiction123 chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
I love this story I waited so long for an update so I cheered and screamed inner wise lol
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I have been able to find out that BHDG01 is the first 3 initals of bolts name but don't know about g01
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
When is the next chapter
GrenOut chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Yes! A new chapter! I've missed this fanfiction so much. I'm glad you decided to continue this amazing story.
Aww, I think it's really adorable seeing Mittens behaving motherly with Rhino. Then again, how old is Rhino? Well, I think that doesn't matter since he's like an eternal child while Mittens acts as if she were older than what really is. XD
And I think Bolt just realized what he feels for Mittens. Lets see if he makes his move in the next chapter. :P
I just have one question: Where did they get that truck?

I'll be waiting the next chapter. ;)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
That was so cute. I mean Mittens giving Rhino that "I'm sorry" gift. The bad guys are bad, but they shall not win. Continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I love it so far, but I'm curious. What does BHDG01 stand for?
wildtrance chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
This is soo cute and coool!
I need more!
Please?
Amazing and unique story line!
the Red Omega chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
This it a good story, I can't wait to see what you come up with next
Doghnutguy3 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
I've been absolutely captivated by your take on the story so far. Please update soon, its very interesting and an original take on the franchise. It would be a shame to see such a great story with so much potential just stop in the middle of the story. Double thumbs up, my good man! :D (y) (y)
GrenOut chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Forgot to mention that we still have to know what kind of job did Bolt early in the morning that allowed him to purchase that expensive room and put him that tired. And is Bolt still suspicious about Mittens age or he believe her? What's Rhino's full name? Because I guess that's just his nickname, same as Bolt and Mittens. I'll just take a shot in the dark and say his name is Ronald Linus Brown. (Why, poor thing XD)
By the way, that Nat is a total failure. How come his boss still relying on him? XD
Oh, and don't forget to tell what's going on with Penny and her father. That would be interesting to read, unless you're reserving it for a shocking revelation? And it would be equally interesting to know some background of Mittens and Rhino's backstory.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Wow, after such a hiatus this chapter was briliant! Very great job :)