Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh, very sweet :)

I love the multitude of emotions in this fic, from the pain to the worry to the very tiny bit of happiness at the end!

Soph
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
dear god i nearly peed myself during the finale, i carried my laptop around with me for like the last two weeks re watching the very end...WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU GO IN AN ELEVATOR WHEN THERE WAS A MASSIVE TERRORIST ATTACK GOING DOWN?

AND DUCKY! #$%&*())(*&%$&*()_*(&%$# #%)_
TotalCowGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Loved this story
Avia chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ooh, very good! And very much in character :) great job!
I'm Feeling Puckish chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Loved this story :)
Arkell26 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
LOVED IT!
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Very nice.

I like how light-hearted this was, I need that before heading off to the angst.

Wonderful.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
["This blows. Get it?"] Haha-oh dear. I really hope you write another chapter for this! I need as much 'post-season finale' as I can get all summer!

["I said lean," He repeats, putting extra emphasis in the word this time. "C'mon, It'll be worth it."

] Awh, that's so realistic!

The ending was well-written. Great job! And yes, I'll go follow you on tumblr after I've slept some! Will you continue this?
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Cute!Can't wait for Sept!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I like it.

Sweet but not too sweet.

And most hopeful
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awwwwwwwww i hope everything works out for the best with them. All of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
REALLY good :). I loved how you incorporated humor into a tense situation, just like the really Tony and Ziva would do. Cant wait to see what really happens!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love this, particularly the ending. And it's nice to see a fic that shows Tony and Ziva bantering despite their circumstances.
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Aww that was really sweet! Very them! Felt in character which is so important. Really liked it, thank you for sharing!