Reviews for If You Go Down to the Woods Today
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Aaaah. That was cute. Was Sammy really jealous? What a pair. So glad Cas was proud of himself for being chosen. He doesn't get enough perks in these stories.
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Son of a biscuit! How did I miss this!? Totally cute story, chica. :0) But you know what would be even cuter? Or more brotherly to be precise? If Sam had captured some vid of the Cas & Dean playful bonding moments on his cell, which he had originally sent to Bobby for ideas on alternative curse breaking methods (b/c Bobby didn't initially believe Dean was a dragon) but is now using to mess with Dean b/c hey, that's just what little brothers do. "Do I need to break out the vid, dragon baby?" "Shut up, b!tch, and be greatful I didn't fry your a$$."

Heh. I know you've thought about it.
Greeniron chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Very cute purring dragons.
moonstalker24 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Pure awesomeness. I haven't smiled this much over an SPN fic since first reading about Dean getting turned into a frog in vanillafluffy's 'Warts and All'. Bravo.
minlin chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Baby dragon/firelizard/Godzilla Dean is pure cuteness!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was superb! I smiled my whole way through it. Very cute!
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is by far the cutest fic I've read in a LONG time! XD Just adorable. :3

XII
Tendencia chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Brilliant XD!
Samantha V chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Had to laugh at the line about the mutant chicken egg for a giant omolette, and the one sided conversation between Cas and Dean. Good thing Sam got a mini Godzilla rather than the full-sized one. :)
lilykep chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aww baby dragon Dean was adorable. I love Cas and Sam in this, plus Sam's comment about dragon poop was hilarious. Good job.
hikarilightz chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
can i just say that dragon!dean is adorable? and the fact that he was (basically) clinging to cas was so cute. ;u; and for some reason, i really liked the part where he was on the wall and cas had to coax him. xD it's just really easy to see..

great story! x)
Ciya chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
With his green eyes Dean would make an adorable dragon, until he got ahold of cheeseburgers and pie, then he'd become an unholy terror. Great fic! :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Dean the fire lizard. Bronze, I suppose? Shards and shells, good story!