Reviews for Shower Of Diamond Hearts
Destined627 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Nice!
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow! I wish i was there to pickup those diamonds.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow this was really good! Really liked it.
Lux123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Nicely done. Especially your portrayal of Leah, and how she's innately strong, but is weak when it comes to Jake.

"Bella was always the maiden in distress." - ain't that the truth! lol
Magnolia822 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Loved how strong Leah was here and how you conveyed the connection between her and Jake despite everything.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
i am not one to read other pairings, i am very loyal to edward and bella hahaha and well jacob annoys me BUT i liked this one and i'm glad i gave it a read. i really wanted to kick his ass for leah, she deserved better but he's trying to make it right and i liked that. the gif was a good choice :)

Good Luck!
sabriel017 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
You can never run away from your past, huh? Nice.

Good luck in the contest! xo
TKegl chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh, wow, I really enjoyed this a lot. Great use of the inspiration gif - very creative. And I loved Leah in this - her conflict was very well written.

Good luck in the contest!
BestScentEver chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Great use of the gif! Good luck!
BellaFlan chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Seriously loved this one! The writing is fabulous.

Flanny xo
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
She shouldn't have slept with him or got back with him he took far too long to figure out he messed up. It shouldn't have taken 8 effing years & he's it seems only back b/c he's not wanted smh should have left his $$ alone she made a life for herself screw him, but I'm still a sucker for some Blackwater. I have to admit though, writing in this tense makes it sound like instructoins for a cake rather than a POV.
kharizzmatik chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
ForWhenImGone chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great Fic, loved the rough-around-the-edges Jake and having an interesting and personable first-person Leah. Good luck in the competition!
MonaRider chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
emotionally good...
jberri79 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I'm mostly a fan of Jake/Bella, Leah/Edward or Jake/Edward. But this was really good. And the sex scene was nicely done. Also loved the way you wrote Jake in this.

Thanks for sharing.