Reviews for A Summer To Remember
So what happens next?
kittychic0895 chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Cant wait for more
vampireinu95 chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Aww the ending was so sweet n innocent, death to kikyo n naraku, mostly kikyo since she started all this by hiring naraku in the 1st place
GizmoLover chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE OMG! LOVE THIS! BEST CHAPPIE YET!
luckyinugirl chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
*silent squeal* come on. Update!
starfireten chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
I know how it feels with dogs eating chargers ''' well can't wait for the update
DesertRose2011 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
please send this link petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net to anyone you know that has an m rated story. as of june 4 it is said that all stories with cursing and/or lemons(sex) will be deleted. dont let them take away peoples hard work. thank you.
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
kittychic0895 chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
ughhh i want them together lol but im glad they got her back
CityOfFallenAshes chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
-starts attacking Naraku- Don't touch Inu's Kagome! XD Love this chapter and story!
kittychic0895 chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
i hope they find kagome and save her
CityOfFallenAshes chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
O.O I'm dying for the next chapter. Gosh, i love writing cliffys my self but I can't stand reading them XD
Scarlet Soraya chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Great song choice! I loved it. I'm so excited for the next chapter so please update soon as possible!