Reviews for Thin Threads
RoseWho91 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I think you could make a real story out of this one with how/why he was there, jules reaction to all of this, him getting home to her and the Team One, etc.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
great story
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
hi next one please
Infame chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
The imagery was beautiful. The words were heartbreaking.

But so pretty.

Your stories make my day, my week, they just might make my MONTH too.

Thanks for posting 3
Angelinsydney chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Thanks for writing, so love your writing style. Descriptive and poetic. Unhurried.

I have to admit I don't see Sam as someone who can be told by his Dad what to do. I see him as someone who makes up his own mind. Dad may offer suggestions but in the end Sam makes his own choice. So if Sam is in Afghanistan again, there must be something there more compelling that being with Jules, the love of his life.

If there is going to be a chapter 2, I hope you'd let us in on that.
KateEals chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ummm, trying to write something, but I'm too busy laughing at your author's note. Okay, so Sam's not dead. "Are you thinking about" dying *nods head* "Well, I'm sorry to hear that." I like the little drabbly nature of this and how it gives us a little glimps at Sam's love for Jules at his (apparently not) time of dying. And oh look, I just figured out "the light" was Heaven. Wow. I'm a bloody genius. See, all we have to do is each write a little drabble like this at least once a week and the #Flashpointpack will accomplish its goal of single handedly reaching 1000 stories before season 5 starts. We can do it! I'm pretty sure no one else is obsessed enough to spend their entire days on Twitter talking about Flashpoint. . .We're sick, dude. . .I'm tempted to put this story on alerts just to get a reaction from you ; ). .. I won't, because I'm not THAT annoying.
sydcasy chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE STORY!
Tirsh chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Well - it was way too short but other than that it was great. Love seeing what becomes of the random twitter questions. I think you handled the lack of military knowledge perfectly!

And here you are doing that which you give everyone else crap for - a ring with no actual proposal - is that some sort of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" philosophy?
playergurl89 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
To recycle myself:

I like how fluid his thoughts are. It's like a good kind of disorientation that puts you in his head. Your drabbles are like a tiny lick of rainbow sherbet...always leaves me wanting more! You should write more. And update AOP. Or at least keep trying until you manage it lol

If I wasn't creatively drained, I'd summarize this for you...but I am so I won't.
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
WHAT? Sam can't die! No, you can't do that! He and Jules need to live happily ever after! Please update as soon as you can!
Mollylyn chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
ahhh! you hurted him :( but he didn't die :) This makes me want to know more, although if Sam went back to ...wherever.. i'm not sure I could handle reading it... :) i like it. and yes, that was a story about how Sam wasn't dead. it was good :)
Sules chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Maybe I will just re-type what I alraeady wrote you about this drabble.

So...

It's like WOW!

I don't know how you've done but I picturized, I felt every single word of this oneshot.

I smelt jasmine, I tasted strawberry smoothie (does it means I am gay?:)

I felt reaaaaly sad when he thought if he will go for a drink with Matt soon (btw I Loved this methaphory! )

I was so desperatly hoping that he won't die. That he'll survive.

"we've got pulse" When I read that words I felt how huge balast fell from my shoulder.

I want to thank you for giving me an opportunity to experience such a feelings while reading this story.

Becuase this drabble is really, really amazing :)