Reviews for Their Human Errors
Barlogirl chapter 43 . 6/16
Wonderfully story. Sadly enough there are to few C/7 stories, let alone good, long ones. Thank you for this :)
alicevipgirl5 chapter 1 . 1/26
Ok... usually I don't do reviews on the first chapter, I like to wait until the more recent ones, but...

This story has potential. I'll be waiting to see where you go with it. I happen to love Star Trek Fanfiction, and I have (probably) very high (and unfair) standards, but just from reading the first chapter, I noticed a couple of things. Some spelling errors, and a couple of grammatical errors. Secondly, I personally prefer my fan fictions to have much more detail than what you have here, but I realize that not everyone writes with the same level of detail.

As I said, has potential, and you'll here from me again when I catch up
Guest chapter 43 . 10/22/2015
love it :)
Milui Elenath chapter 43 . 1/30/2015
I think this may be the best fiction (fan or otherwise) I have ever read. The seamless transitions from one characters thoughts and feelings to another’s without any confusion to the reader, the pace of the plot and the characterization of the characters compared to the show is PERFECT. If you have are not writing original fiction and trying to be published that is a crime against literature.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
I'm sorta falling in love with this fanfic.
Pseudonym-Alice chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
Awww, re-reading fills me up with so much joy! I forgot how much I loved reading fanfics and shipping C/7, your writing is brilliant and I kept squealing throughout Chapter 24. I'll probably finish this by tomorrow, keep up the writing!
Sgt. Assassin chapter 43 . 4/2/2014
A touching end to a well-crafted story.

Bravo.
Sgt. Assassin chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
The species that you refer to as Species 167 is actually Species 312. They were the ones who built a tetryon-based energy barrier around the Ventu to preserve their culture from the Ledosians.
Jenndifurry chapter 43 . 2/7/2014
Pure sparkly fluff with just a touch of dark so we can see the light.
Jenndifurry chapter 22 . 2/7/2014
I like match maker Tom. Voyager is on my Netflix queue.
Jenndifurry chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Every time seven says as you wish I get Princess Bride flash backs.
battlevalkyrie chapter 43 . 2/2/2014
I loved it, wonderful as always. :) Thanks for writing it. If you ever need any more ideas, let me know. I don't really have the time to write myself anymore.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 43 . 1/31/2014
I love this! It's so utterly adorable and a perfect ending to one of my favourite fanfics! This chapter is just so sweet- I just can't describe how warm and fuzzy it makes me feel. One of my really stand out moments in it is the comment about the necklace. I adore it. Janeway does see Seven as a surogate daughter. Yes, sometimes she take that a little overboard, but it shows through nicely here!

...I'm really gonna miss this fic!

SD04
Teal06 chapter 43 . 1/27/2014
That was a beautiful ending. This is one of my very favorites of yours. You know them so well! The perfect place for their honeymoon!
Lizzy chapter 43 . 1/25/2014
There's only one word for this - Wonderful!