Reviews for Their Human Errors
Sgt. Assassin chapter 43 . 4/2
A touching end to a well-crafted story.

Bravo.
Sgt. Assassin chapter 15 . 3/30
The species that you refer to as Species 167 is actually Species 312. They were the ones who built a tetryon-based energy barrier around the Ventu to preserve their culture from the Ledosians.
Jenndifurry chapter 43 . 2/7
Pure sparkly fluff with just a touch of dark so we can see the light.
Jenndifurry chapter 22 . 2/7
I like match maker Tom. Voyager is on my Netflix queue.
Jenndifurry chapter 9 . 2/7
Every time seven says as you wish I get Princess Bride flash backs.
battlevalkyrie chapter 43 . 2/2
I loved it, wonderful as always. :) Thanks for writing it. If you ever need any more ideas, let me know. I don't really have the time to write myself anymore.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 43 . 1/31
I love this! It's so utterly adorable and a perfect ending to one of my favourite fanfics! This chapter is just so sweet- I just can't describe how warm and fuzzy it makes me feel. One of my really stand out moments in it is the comment about the necklace. I adore it. Janeway does see Seven as a surogate daughter. Yes, sometimes she take that a little overboard, but it shows through nicely here!

...I'm really gonna miss this fic!

SD04
Teal06 chapter 43 . 1/27
That was a beautiful ending. This is one of my very favorites of yours. You know them so well! The perfect place for their honeymoon!
Lizzy chapter 43 . 1/25
There's only one word for this - Wonderful!
NikkiB1973 chapter 43 . 1/25
Aww I LOVED this epilogue. Such a fitting ending to an amazing story. I have been re-reading the whole story over the past two days and really enjoyed it. This is one of my fave stories of yours and I just wish the real episodes had gone this way.

I repeat everything I said in my beta reply and more. I adored everything about this, from the beginning with everyone sending Chakotay and Seven off on their honeymoon, to the conversation between them both on the holodeck before the big reveal about where they were spending their honeymoon. Lodesia is a fitting choice.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story with us all. I look forward to any chapters that you may add in the future.

Nikki :)
Alaster Boneman chapter 43 . 1/24
what else can I say to this then perfect. the perfect end to a great story. wonderfully. heart felt. sad. happy. great. although this may not be my favourite continues story's of yours those remains either the gift, lost and found and Fascination. but this one was great going slow and steady to becoming an truly great love story of seven and Chakotay. even know this paring in the show was done really badly in all your storys you manage to show that these two are meant to be together. Chakotay the sraced warrior betrayed time and again trying to restore his lost honour and faith trying to be a good man in a universe that exact only to cruse good men aloude to find love in the most unlikely of places. seven of nine the woman of 2 half's both human and Borg but either the most lonelily individual in the universe to come back from the most trimadic life anyone could lead and suffering in silence for so long trying to regain that which was taken from her humanity, family, sanity, staveing for someone the care for her just once truly give her self to trust to failing in love whit a man that once tried to kill her to become hole once more. and together they can help each outer heal and finding that all they need is a sinal chance to find each outer the lost girl and the broken warrior.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 43 . 1/24
Tempting Fate can be fun.
Alaster Boneman chapter 42 . 11/24/2013
perfet
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 42 . 11/8/2013
Chakotay is right that Seven saved herself. They freed her from the Borg but she chose to stay and regain her freedom.
TV Appreciator chapter 42 . 11/7/2013
Really nice update! I'll be sad to see this one end; I've enjoyed reading it. :-)