Reviews for My SoCalled Mortal Life
ObsessedWithPeeta chapter 36 . 8/27
Ahhh. I feel like just when I know what's going on you throw a wrench in there.
MissEllen chapter 36 . 8/26
Mother fantastic chapter. Things look to be smoothing out a little for Bella. I'm excited for her baby to be born, but I also hope to read about her and Jake's babies, too. I'm sad for embry, hope he finds someone soon. And Liz, she needs to get over her issues.
What is wrong with you? Do you want me a blubbering mess? Do you enjoy making me cry is every chapter? :) I absolutely love it. I love all your OCs. Love the story. My only concern is I hope an update is coming soon and I hope you have many more stories coming. Thank you for writing. Please always write.

P.S. A twilight/x-men crossover where Bella is a mutant would be awesome :) no pressure, but seriously, pressure.
Anony chapter 36 . 8/10
Definitely not her imagination! Someone is there and I bet you it is a volturi spy or maybe like Alice, I don't know. But her baby is coming soon! I wonder how her giving birth will go!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
misscoolgirl chapter 36 . 8/7
It's too bad Bella and Liz are still on the outs. If Liz were her true friend she'd lighten up and take back that ultimatum and just be happy for Bella. Still think it was the heat of the moment that made Liz lash out like that though...guess we'll see in time.

I like Trent and his words of wisdom. Also thanks for the refresher on Trent and Angela's history. It's nice that after all that they are best friends now.

You got me with Bella's dream. Thought she wasn't dreaming at first and that something was really in the water. But what is Taylor trying to warn her about? Hope it's not a sign that her baby will be half draken.

Lol at Jacob. Guess he knows one of Bella's weaknesses haha. I am loving the progression of their relationship.

I didn't think Embry's feelings for Bella went that deep. I can see now how he could've fallen in love with Bella with how close they've gotten before. Aw, poor guy. He loves her but I'm sure half of him already knew that he didn't have a chance. I really hope friendship will be enough. Seems like he's already accepted the fact that it can only be friendship.

A little bittersweet moment at Taylor's grave. But he is gone and it really is time for Bella to move on with life. And wow, was that another vampire stalking Bella again? It's like never ending with her lol. Hopefully she will let Jake know whats happening.

Thank you again for another awesome update. Like I always say I'm always looking forward to them. Can't wait for the date and finding out what or who was stalking her at the cemetery!
Lordel chapter 36 . 8/6
I really hope that Bella confesses her worries about being watched to either Jacob, Leah or Embry. Who is it watching her I wonder?!
I hope that Liz pulls back, comes to her senses and keeps living with Bella. She totally shouldn't move out. I'm sure it was a shock to her, but she totally overreacted to seeing Bella & Jacob together.
Poor Embry - I hope he gets his own happy ever after too. He's a sweetheart.
Looking forward to seeing where you take this & hope you get to update soon
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 35 . 8/5
glad Jacob n Bella are happier together now, maybe the thing grabbing her in her dream was a warning from Taylor about a vampire? guess we will see.
newmommy2010 chapter 36 . 8/5
I love your story. I read the first one and now I'm looking forward to this one. You are really talented.
DBABY0412 chapter 36 . 8/4
Awww Miss reading. Great chapter
PernFan chapter 36 . 8/4
Liz is strong willed woman. I wonder if Liz knew about the imprint and maybe that she feels like Jake is only wanting Bella because of the imprint. I like Trents grandma. Scary nightmare something is definitely up. Rock on Jacob, use what you got. Errrr, poor Ryan. Been there done that. I think friendship for Embry will be ok. Bella told him "Jacob will always come first" I don't know what the future hold for him and women. Proud of Bella saying goodbye to Taylor. She needs to be in the present, baby is coming soon. Something is up, don't know if it's the volturi or maybe some draken coming around. I bet it is a draken because the wolf guarding Bella didn't react (and we all know there was one their, can't leave the alpha's pregnant imprint unguarded)
megan39 chapter 36 . 8/4
I'm glad Bella has definitely decided to have a relationship with Jake, and Jake was able to persuade her to go on a date. I hope Liz stops being ridiculous and realizes that Bella has a right to be happy again with someone else.

Those dreams and the incident at the cemetery seem kind of ominous. She needs to at least talk to Jake about what's been happening, so he and the wolves can be on alert. Poor Bella, I was hoping she could have some freedom from supernatural beings stalking her.
gmb7064 chapter 36 . 8/4
Thanks for another great update! I can't wait for Jake and Bella's date! Liz is being a bad friend. But i think she will come around. Looks like a vampire is following Bell. I wonder who it could be.
Can't wait for the next chapter
Queengi chapter 36 . 8/4
Glittering and blurred movement? Uh oh, I sense a vampire. Embry is a great friend to Bella. He's very mature, and you can see how much she has grown because she was completely honest with him. I'm so happy her and Jacob are finally going to start dating. I truly hope her and Liz can work their problems out. Liz is obviously angry and still grieving her brother.
PastOneonta chapter 36 . 8/4
I like Trent, I think this is the first longer interaction we've had with him. He seems cool, like all the drama won't rattle him. He loves Angela. I hope by now she accepts him and accepts that he can only be her best friend, for which she should be incredibly grateful to have a friend like him.

I was impressed with Bella and Embry's conversation, it was truly honest. They needed that but we know Bella doesn't want to hurt him.

Liz is not being a good friend. She asked Bella to choose between Jacob and her. That's not right. But it's Bella who feels guilty! That's not right either. I hope Bella can move on if Liz moves out and continues to be anti Jacob. Bella will be crushed but Liz is wrong.

I love the idea of a date for Jacob and Bella. He will make sure it is awesome. Their relationship is growing into something sure and stable. It's time. They both need it and they both want it. The date will be lovely, though if she goes into labor that will make it memorable for sure!

Who is watching Bella? A vampire? I think it was a threat, and her dreams are a warning. She has to tell Jacob and together protect her. Look back at the nightmares too for more details that might be helpful.

Looking forward to the rest. As always, thank you for continuing. Is it too early for the baby? I have to check the prior chapter.
Teacupdestiny chapter 36 . 8/4
So much sads :( but I like that Taylor didn't just poof off in Bella's mind. Great chapter :) I like that it's sad but positive
2,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »