Reviews for Elite
Rain and Storm chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Okay this seems very promising and it could be a good story so where's the rest? I wish you could update the fanfic please!
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love this... It's a great parallel universe - James smitten with Lily, and Sirius with "Padfoot" I also like how Remus isn't a wimp in this fanfic, and that he can actually stand up for himself, instead of relying on Sirius all the time...

I see that this hasn't been updated in a few months, are you on a break?
RandomAsRainbows chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh My God!
You have GOT to update this!
Pretty, pretty please with buttercream and chocolate sprinkles on top!
HI I'm a guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Your story sounds great! But would you mind putting up on your profile or have some other way of telling when your going to post. If not don't worry about, it's just me being impatient. Thanks though, awesome start.
Alice's-twin101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I think I'm in love! you have to continue writing this story! Pleeeeaaaassssseeeeeee!
Alice's-twin101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hurrrr!Oh myyy!What a start to a new school!Niiicely done!I loved the different moods there,Sirius being all grumpy and arrogant and then being all well, normal after that speech!

And the way you put Lucius and Bella there,awesome! Lol,McGonagall giving the same speech to both Lily and Remus!Gosh,that was funny! And the description,the dialogue and the characterisation till now,Lily standing up for herself and Remus not taking orders from anyone anymore!Ammmazing work! Can't wait to see what's in store!
magicians chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wooh, Remus, yeah. This looks really promising and I like the direction of the plot. I hope you continue.
Lizzy0308 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I hope you continue this story. I love the start. Its great!
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Great start :)
Marshmallows Rule The World chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Whoa. I love the fics where Remus isn't an angsty, shy amber-eyed, small, sickly-pale werewolf. This AU looks really promising and I'd love to see the next chapter. Updat soon!