Reviews for Darkest Desires
Darkness, horror, drama, angst. I expected none of the twists, and I read this in one sitting. Very well written and marvelous job!
LBelle chapter 18 . 6/10
What a dark head trip! From your summary I probably wouldn't have read this, but it was suggested by a friend. The ending was brilliant. I can't understand how some were in support of the relationship. Charlie showed his true self when he blamed their relationship on the sixteen year old girl while he's an adult and sworn to uphold the law. I thought the incest would be the disturbing part of the story but I found the emotional relationship even more so. Loved it.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Why is Bella mad at Jake he didn't know when they were together so why is she going crazy, and seriously she pissed about something maybe happening between her and her cousin but her Father is ok
KareBear1965 chapter 18 . 3/12/2016
Wonderful way to end the story.. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your talent with us.

KareBear1965 chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
hmmmmmmmmm twist I didn't see that coming

KareBear1965 chapter 16 . 3/12/2016
Keep it coming

KareBear1965 chapter 15 . 3/12/2016
Wonderful

KareBear1965 chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
great chapter

vaughnrock chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
This was absolutely fantastica! I don't see many psychotic Bella fics and this one was just amazing. I did have one thought occasionally pop up. If for some reason Bella looked up Edward and ran and told him everything instead of Jake , I know it wouldn't have made sense at all but it was just a passing thought. Again really great fic.

-V
NightHex54 chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
Two words for this entire story: Mind blown.
Felicity Dream chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
So, I see how you ended it and it makes more sense than before and I like the direction and idea. If this was the direction you were heading, it could have been handled much better than it was and would have avoided the problems I had with it. You say because it's an incest story that of course it would be messed up etc. in you PM reply to me a long time ago, but as your summary implied and what I was expecting, the story I felt sounded like it would be leaning on writing how a relationship would work, the taboo of it, angst, etc. While not normally a fan of incest, a few stories have caught my eye and have been to pull it off. I was hoping this would be one of them, and had thought it had great potential. If you're looking to see a well-done incest story that's pulled off spectacularly, then I suggest you look into the anime/manga Koi Kaze, which is what made me think of and want to read your story when I first found it.
Miss Insane Insanity chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
Brilliant and intense!
LadyBuggHarmonyyy chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
This was Glorious! Bravo
godess bubbles chapter 18 . 8/9/2015
I loved how you tied in the beginning with the end!
kraqui83 chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
dommage que tu ne face pas une suite.
Kiss Christal.