Reviews for Highway To Hell
Tiffany chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Your stories are a gift from the universe.
khusbu.bhikhabhai333 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Wooow, that was amazing! I agree, dean needed to find a way to reignite Big Brother Dean vibes. This is an excellent way to do it.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
"please don't hit me," cuts my heart the most. Such a cry of Disperate Courage from Sam.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
All I can say about this is that it's only everything I hoped and dreamed for when watching this season. I always think the boys need more hugs, but at this point it was especially needed.
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I am speechless. Oh my gosh, this was terribly heartbreaking and emotional, but utterly gorgeous at the same time. I think you handled the situation of Dean breaking down very well, all while keeping him 'Dean'. I've actually read this a few times before and will definitely be a story I come back to read again :)
Thanks for writing!
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
nice, nice, really nice ! :)
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful! I can't even put into words how magnificent this story is. Wow, wouldn't it have been something if we actually did get to see Dean break? Amazing and wonderful scene that will probably never make its way onto the show. Bravo! A favourite for sure! Thanks so much :)
ScrapHappy chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I agree totally! I really wished that the connection between the two brothers wouldn't be so strained. I have high hopes for season 9 because season 8 was still a bit of that distance.

Now to review this story, I must say that it made me cry! Well written and emotional. I loved this one! Keep it up!
dsl116 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
It occurred to me after reading all the flashbacks that Dean was having how much of a emotional roller coaster ride Supernatural has been to the fans. In saying that, this is probably the most heartfelt story I have ever read. The utter despair and longing for death made me just start sobbing about fictional characters that have become such a big part of our lives. My most heartfelt compliment to your talent for attention to detail. Anyone who read this story must have been touched to their very core because out of all our despair in real life sometimes, we find the way to pick ourselves up and drive on. I've read a lot of stories in the year or so that I discovered the fan fiction website and nothing else comes close to the emotions you churn up in this story. Thank you so much for this.
Chick Feed chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Intense stuff, very emotive and extremely well written.
Chick xx
SC chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was well done. Both the boys need some kind of cathartic release before they actually go insane; especially Dean. I think his emptiness is being addressed more this season but so far the writers haven't really dealt with it. Poor guys. They really need to hug each other more.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OMG...sitting here bawling my eyes out now. That was beautiful!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is just godamn incredible all around. Literally had me in tears. I mean, it's one thing to have a hurt/comfort fic diving into all of their deepest issues (especially Dean's ever-present and never-mentioned death wish), but your characterizations are so fucking perfect. Oh my god. I am dead. I swear. Thank you for writing this beautiful thing. :)
Mandy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Thank you thank you THANK YOU so much for writing this! FINALLY, things can get back to some sembelance of normal for them, and all those wounds can start to heal! I just hate it when TV show writers drag stuff like this out for ages, it makes the show a bloody chore to watch, and gets really depressing! So thank you for doing this! :) You have a genuine talent as a writer, wish I could write like you! Please keep up the great work! :)
gr8read chapter 1 . 8/20/2012