Reviews for Perceptions of a Shattered Brain
Love this! :D
Adorable Goth Chick chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
that was. . .
FREAKING AWSOME!
i've been reading this for a week just finished and
OMG!
i enjoyed sappie chappie the best
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
This is good. I'm glad you put that little snippet of her in the cell, but I don't really understand it.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
Kassandra Lorelei chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
This was amazing!

The writing was superb and the way you wrote about Beetee and Wiress' relationship was completely and utterly adorable! I love it and it's now in my Favourites List.

-Kassandra Lorelei
imAfan99 chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
I don't know where to begin.

Everything about this story was perfect. Wiress and Beetee were exactly as I had always imagined them, and their relationship was so wonderful and sweet.
Loverly Souris chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
*sigh* I can hardly believe it's finished. :( But I really loved this fic. :)

Your writing style is simple, perfect for Wiress' POV and your ideas were really good. The only thing I didn't like was that the chapters were too short, but then again, maybe it's better this way. :) Shorter chapters often have greater impacts.

So thank you for the fic, and keep up the good work. :)
MaxRide05 chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
It's rlly finished... Wow, I can't believe it. It was a sweet fic, tho the chaps were short enough that you could have combined them into a oneshot. Or you could have shortened them even more and made a Drabble series.
MaxRide05 chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Whoops sorry i didnt get to finish my other review, I'm not a computer see, and finger pressed the wrong thing, that being the submit review button. :s

So secondly, there was ur spelling of Capitol; u spelt it Capital. I've seen that quite a bit of that happening in this fandom.

So heres ur review for this chap: recording Beetee's voice. Definitely something Snow would do. No mistakes as far as I could see with spelling, grammar etc.
MaxRide05 chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
And so the real Games begin. Few typos I spotted, first was this: 'Eustacia screeched. I also noticed her voice didn't through my head as badly as it did', didu mean to say 'her voice didn't go through my head'?

And the second was the spelling of Capito
vampirefairy09 chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
Awesome, please write more soon. Look forwrads to seeing what happens next. Very cute.
Loverly Souris chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Extremely sweet chapter :)
Savysnape7 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Love love loved it ! Great great great job!
MaxRide05 chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
Oh - rlly can not wait 4 the next chap - this fic's quite sweet, and absolutely adore this pairing.
Loverly Souris chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
Sweet, as usual :)
vampirefairy09 chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
Awesome! Please write more soon. So so cute;)