Reviews for Blitz
FredandGeorge4eva chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
This was so adorable! I love mcabby
Earthdragon chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
I haven't had the chance to see Season 9 yet and am looking forward to it. I have seen previews of the cliff-hanger finale episode, however and was alarmed - and worried - to see McGee get almost the full force of the explosion. Although Sean Murray has signed up for 2 further years, the fact that he didn't feature in any of the promo photos for Season 10 made me wonder if they were planning to kill him off - like they did Kate (who had also signed a new contract). Hopefully, Tim will survive - as in your excellent story. A ghostly McGee would not be as satisfactory as the live one!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
I've enjoyed reading your take on the events following "Til Death Do Us Part." It's been fun reading different versions of the aftermath, and has certainly helped ease the pain of the four months-long wait for Season 10 to begin. Thank you for all the work you put into your story!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
*Bravo, bravo...stamps feet, whistles* Excellent story - great job bringing it to a close and NOT telling us any details that might get smushed tomorrow (less than 22 hours now) night when X.1 airs. Love our family and all their thoughts, 'specially Gibbs - thanks!
Talitha Kumi chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
This is wonderful work. Your command of language, description and flow are all brilliant. My compliments to a very talented writer.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
oooh, so good!
stareagle chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Interesting and plausible. But who was supporting Gibbs? I can't believe he wasn't hurt more by diving and covering Abby receiving the brunt of the force of the explosion. And the car blew up right outside Abby's lab. So I guess we will have to wait and see how TPTB reconciled reality with fiction!
Thanks for the update. I look forward to more.
jmsings chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Tim and Abby are both feeling the uncertainty of life that comes when something happens that is completely out of your control. A certain amount of clarity can come too, especially when it comes to what really matters in life. I loved the ending! Tony arriving with pizza was cute, too!
Alkcalien chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
"Despite turning his attention to Gibbs, he didn't say anything. Mcgee was thinking too hard. Smoke was going to come out of his ears." I love this! I can picture it very clearly. :)
68luvcarter chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Very sweet and very much like I see McGee and Abby acting.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Yay, Tim's awake - and Gibbs was there with him, as well as Abby. Awesome!
jmsings chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Aww, I love the McAbbyness! Gibbs realizing that McGee was looking for Abby when he awoke was a great moment. Tim would want to see her and know that she was okay. I am curious how the writers will handle the Tim/Abby relationship this season, given that they've pretty much ignored it for a while now. This bombing and near-death experience should shake up their relationship a bit.

Wonderful chapter - thank you!
KaiaBlackrock chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I loved McGee freaking out until he could see Abby, and Ziva managung to get down there to see him without having to actually cause bodily harm to the staff. Great chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next one.
KaiaBlackrock chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
I liked this chapter. I'm glad Ziva's only hopeful and merely plotting an early escape, rather than already outright demanding one. It seems to fit the more evolved version of Ziva that we have on the show at this point.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
Great chapter, kind of catching up with everyone. I especially love Gibbs' thoughts and the last few lines.