Reviews for Much Ado About Nothing
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
It's good. But you really, SERIOUSLY need to use more commas in your story, specifically the dialogue portions. You use them correctly around dialogue but no where else. Sometimes your sentences need to be read 3-4 times (not kidding!) to attempt to make sense. PLEASE, use more commas (correctly though). My brain hurts from interpretations of your sentences. As far as other grammar things, it's great (and I can't thank you enough for that, seriously)!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Lose things, not loose things. Lose is the opposite of win, loose is something is too big (doesn't fit). Don't they teach basic grammar in school anymore? Or how to use spellcheck?
Rhyannath chapter 15 . 2/18/2015
Cute. I do notice a common theme in your writing. First, grammar and spelling need to be checked. You have sentences that need commas, incorrect spelling of words, so on. Also, there's some issues with sentences not quite making sense. Then there's the issue with rushed endings. You set things up nicely, you fill out the story nicely until the the last chapter or two. You don't tie up loose ends and sometimes introduce more questions than you've asked. There's some issues with this and Broken Heels that need some work.
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
great plot.. the last chapie seem too rush! overall love the happy ending between h/d..
HPlover4Life chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
Such a great story! I loved how you tied in the sleeping beauty thing!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
The ending was so sweet! I love dramione! XD XD
Roza Zammie Goode chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
This was really good :) a little on the short side but I liked it. And I'm an absolute fan of the novel and I think your interpretation was interesting.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
Really good please update soon
pinkcrazyness chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
love it please keep updating
I M Sterling chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
lol...I wonder what part Septimus could be playing...? : )
I M Sterling chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I LOVE this!
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love it and want an update soon! I love when people combine classics with Harry Potter...looking forward to more!
wendyr9 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Lol cute :) I'm a big fan of Much Ado and am looking forward to reading more of your story ,