Reviews for A Web of Words
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Well, you hope we enjoyed it... and I did enjoy it. :3
It did end rather abruptly though, especially considering the story's build up. Probably the lack of a more descriptive fight sequence and a sort of shorter-stream-of-consciousness-ish tony-thoughts ending would account for that. :P But I did like it otherwise. Interesting fic. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
This chapter was good. :P
I liked the internal-tony-dialogue in this chapter particularly.
Demitria Teague chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Interesting start. Can not wait to read more.
Dr. Doombottom chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
please tell me there are now black cubes everywhere.
Ruby of Raven chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Sequel! XD I'd love for there to be more! I loved this!
nooonexx chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
That story was brilliant! :D Finally a fic where Loki is kept IN character (completely in character that is) and I LOVED it! Keep up the good work and the kitten attacking Steve was priceless XD I couldn't stop laughing. And have to admit emo Loki is interesting but I LOVE his sarcastic/snarky side!_
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This deserves a sequel. Don't want to be negative but it feels rushed at the final stage. Did you run out of ideas? I have questions for you.

Ok. Where is the relationship going next? Are the others going to find out? Reactions? What were all the monsters, where did they come from, go to? What's happening with Fenrir? What happened to your OC villain? What caused the earthquakes and is the gadget still out there, waiting to be used again? Thanks for the story so far...
£££
HesterAntoniaDracolas chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
this was great! please make a sequel, your talents deserve more material to show themselves of with (yes i know, fab English skills)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
HURRY! PLZPLZPLZ WRITE A SEQUEL! I LOVE THIS!
yamiduke13 chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
How can you not write a sequel with an ending like that haha. This was absolutely brilliant. I really enjoyed it and I think you did a great job with it. I love Tony so much, he is just such a fantastic character and you really wrote him well.
KisaWolfz chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
I liked it, but to me the ending seems much to rushed. There's also a few things that should be explained.
Where did Loki go. What did he do. What is he and Stark going to do now?
emo-princess666 chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Awww it's over?...NOOOOO
silver drip chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
Funny last line.
silver drip chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Omnicidal... There's a word I didn't know :)
silver drip chapter 10 . 5/12/2014