Reviews for A Web of Words
Rainberu chapter 16 . 5/4
Interesting story :) love to see what comes next~
Jessiikaa15 chapter 2 . 5/2
Oh my God! I can't even breathe! That was freaking hilarious!
BloodWolfToboe chapter 16 . 1/14
I really enjoyed the story BUT HOLY SHIT THAT ENDING!
Why did you have to end it with all these unanswered questions?!
kase519 chapter 8 . 1/7
You managed to make it pretty hot.
kase519 chapter 5 . 1/7
"It didn't matter. At all. And Hell, you could have all the therapy you wanted, watch all the TV programs, read all the goddamn self help books. You could meditate and turn to religion and talk and think till the fucking world ended. And the end of the day you were comfortable with yourself or you won't. No one was going to be able to perfectly crystallize the way their own mind worked."

Done a lot of all of the above. And I've never heard it said better than that .
kase519 chapter 4 . 1/7
I like your view on Steve. It would be so hard.
kase519 chapter 2 . 1/7
Okay, I lost it
blandiver chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
It's the second time I reed this fic and its so awesome, can you please do a sequel? Need mooooore :D
YoChicken chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
ooh, I really liked your interpretation of Steve Rogers,it's very believable
starg8fans chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
FrostIron is my new favorite pairing, and I'm so glad I started at the bottom of the list. This is just perfection. Love the way you portray the characters, you sure have their mannerisms and way of speaking down pat. And it's inspired how you created the growing rapport between Tony and Loki. Now it appears there will be some action and adventure thrown into the mix, and I'm looking forward to that as well. Wonderful read, thank you for this!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
This story is awesome. Truly. It seems you never gor around to writing that sequel, and I'm not even sure you're still around, but should you ever decide on writing one after all, I'd love to read it!
Danneyland chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
Please tell me that you're going to write more for this, it ended very abruptly and with a lot of loose ends ... What goes on with their relationship? What happens to the rogue SHIELD agents? What's Fury's reaction to allowing the 'fraternizing' to take place?
Nicolene B chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
Really enjoyed this story
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Well, you hope we enjoyed it... and I did enjoy it. :3
It did end rather abruptly though, especially considering the story's build up. Probably the lack of a more descriptive fight sequence and a sort of shorter-stream-of-consciousness-ish tony-thoughts ending would account for that. :P But I did like it otherwise. Interesting fic. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
This chapter was good. :P
I liked the internal-tony-dialogue in this chapter particularly.