Reviews for Silence in the Library
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Most of the other chapters read pretty well, but chapter five was quite choppy, bouncing back and forth with no warning and sometimes no indicator until you were halfway through a passage what on earth the scatterbrained genius Ravenclaw was on about. And it bounces to things from the very beginning of the story, on through the end. Section breaks would be a nice addition for this chapter, at the very least.

Otherwise, quite a nice little romp. Very enjoyable read.
griffin blackwood chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Nooooooooo I need more! Nice way to work in the title
griffin blackwood chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
You really out did yourself
Aehrica chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
this is a very entertaining read, and i appretiate it especially now becuase it helped get my mind off some things. haha so well done (:
griffin blackwood chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
amazing chapter! this really brightened my day. you have their characteristics and mannerisms down very well and add to them without making them feel like ocs. you really have a knack for this. this is well on its way to be one of the best reads i've read in a long time on here :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Awwww this is adorable!

Please continue! Oliver and Penelope ftw!
griffin blackwood chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
So amazing I can't even begin to express this in a words! I love how you have the team kinda using Oliver for tickets as it adds another dimension to a realistically imperfect world where you're trying to tell a story not change everything to the way you thought it should it be like most people do and make characters seem more like Mary sues. I can't wait for the next chapter
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
hilariously amazing
of cabbages and kings chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great start! I really like your version of Penelope. Judging from the second-last sentence I am to assume that The Silence she is referring to is the Doctor Who's The Silence? If so, oh dear. That's one scary group.

Looking forward to an update! Oliver better have a good reason for not coming back.
spadequeen chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
It is really good start and pairing. And, I loved the idea Penelope working in the quill shop. Actually it is more of a Hufflepuff career option unless she invents something interesting in there.
Scarpelt18 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012