Reviews for Totally, Tenderly, Tragically
Azucar chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I like it! Let me share...Im a new fan to NCIS...and in the past two months this summer ...july and august...due to the fact that my days off are sporadic and non consecutive and I cant really go anywhere...I have watched 8 glorious seasons and have become an avid fanfic reader. I promise you I have a boyfriend and a clean apartment - I just fell head over heals with MW! I didnt know what I was missing! Ive always been a reader over a tv kinda gal.

Anywho, this story in season 8 is exactly where I am in the time line of watching the episodes...and I too am convinced but maybe not so much as Ziva is in her contention...that Tony is a good man although the doubt never entered my mind...just like the actor that plays him..Mr. Wetherly is beyond the most handsome and seems like a genuine guy! With all due respect since the man is happily married and all!

But levels of kindness and goodness are not the right doubtful questions to pose to Tony but instead the reader wants to understand his deeper love for his surrogate family and why he is okay with simply wanting to underplay his genuine affection. And revealing his true intentions to only a certain female co-worker : )

Awesome job! Thank you for sharing : )

Sugar
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Love this! You see a side of Tony that's not normally brought out! Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
please update! and can you also turn this into a hurt tony fic? i just like seeing tony\ziva while tony's hurt and the season premiere didnt have that! :( so if you could that would be totally insane! thanx!
Pough chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Love it! Love it, love it, love it! I'm a big fan of Ziva capturing Tony in his chair. Nice work!
Abbi4Raie chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Aww, that was the sweetest thing ever. And it would've made perfect sense if it actually happened in the episode.
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Just started reading NCIS fic (couldn't resist after that season finale!) and this was just perfect. A great explanation for Tony's rather odd gift to Jimmy.
JoBelle chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This? Is my new canon! What a lovely addition to the episode, it's got all the directness new TZ have been playing with all year, just the right tone of intimacy they've been developing and I LOVE the reasoning behind Tony's gift as well as the surprise bonus! His 'homeland' line made me LOL and Ziva clueing in to the real Tony made me so squeeful! Great job! :)
cancisfan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I am so glad you wrote this. That same little nugget from the finale has been bugging me, too, and your story redeems him. :)
easylion chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Really enjoyed it, great job. Love it!
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was a very sweet little story.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I should go look for that drabble on Tumblr :D but I start to tear up each time I think about the season finale, so maybe in a few weeks' time, lol.

So, this could have fit into the episode :P and you're right, Tony wouldn't have given Jimmy a re-gifted DVD. Sneaky man! I wonder why he doesn't let people see that he's a good man, though. *Sigh*

I really like this :) I think, if you're uninspired as to further tags, you could turn this into a multi-chapter :D idk, I just feel like it'd be a spectacular one. But it's your writing and your choice, haha.

I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing!

Sophie
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
*That's* more like it. I don't believe the re-gifted DVD story for a minute!

Sigh ... seriously lovely, Starryjules ...

I look forward to your upcoming story. Fanfiction is our only joy duing hiatus. ;)
blarney chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I wondered about the CD myself that there has to be something else to it. Perhaps we will find out next season as long as everyone survives! Sweet story. More please.
campbellk2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was beautiful.

How can I find you on tumblr to read your other work?
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is so perfect. I wish this was canon, because it just became head canon.

I love how Ziva told him what he needs to realize.

So perfect. Well done.