Reviews for Beside You
MidnightPulse chapter 8 . 6/12
I just finished reading up until now. It's super incredible so far. I found it so cute she's pregnant and he's falling asleep with a smile on his face. I can only imagine how much of a doting father Troy would be ahah. Great work!
janeaxoxo chapter 8 . 5/9
Welcome back! I am so happy that you're continuing the story! I loved the chapter!
AussieSam2005 chapter 8 . 4/28
Thanks for updating, I didn't really think this story would get finished!
pumpkinking5 chapter 8 . 4/28
Thanks!

I was totally blown away! I literally fainted and had to pick myself off the floor to see a new chapter posted by you! Thank you for updating and not forgetting this story!

Troy is dealing with guilt. He feels that he let Emma and Gabby down. He left after the dream to clear his head. Yet, he forget to tell Gabby and his work. Gabby knew why he disappeared.

When Troy came back, I think what Gabby said to him warmed his heart. He needed to hear it from her. Love gives you strength to forgive your love ones. Troy knew that Gabby's love was true.

Great job! Again happy to see you writing!
LA AngelxZV chapter 8 . 4/28
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGG! I was so excited to see that you updated this story! It's honestly one of the best stories that I've ever read and one of my favourites! Thank you for updating, it was a beautiful chapter just showing the battles Troy stilll has to go through in his head and gabi's unwavering support and love for him:) Can't wait for more!
Katniss1758 chapter 7 . 4/27
OMG YOU UPDATED THANK YOU
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
Plssss update soooon. Its amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
I really hope you finish this story
DreamtGirl chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
So I found this fanfic late last night and it actually made me feel happy. This sequel is just...yay!
But wow, I really felt the pain and the fear they were feeling in the previous chapters, I'm glad things are better now and they can move forward. But like Gabriella, I still have my doubts about her pregnancy, I really hope she doesn't miscarry, it'd be so very hard on them..hmm.

Anyway, I really like it and I can't wait for the next chapter!
guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I loved it can't wait to read more.
fishing chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
loved it
pumpkinking5 chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Thanks!

Troy and GAbby are scared of being parents, but with each other they can learned and love
their baby together.

Sharpay's advice to Gabby to go see her brother's grave was something that Gabby needed to do.
she had to let her demons and guilt over brother's death in order to live her life with Troy and
her baby. She felt such an inner peace after she felt the wind around her swirling when she left her
brother's grave.

Troy noticed the changed and heard what Gabby said. This changed made her eyes shine and
no longer had the shadows of sadness clouding them.

Great job!
M. Tainelli chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Good chapter !
NverSayNver chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Loved it! Update soon!
Qanaver chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
i dont know why this isnt my follow list but im glad i found it.
i cant wait to know what the baby's gender would be. i take it the next chapter would be the last?
it's been wonderful reading the past chapters again. i love that it has the right amount of drama and fluff.
i just about cursed Gabriella for that kiss with Duncan coz i actually thought she'd make a stupid decision and sleep with the guy. i'm glad she can be honest with Troy about that tho.
can't wait for the next chapter.