Reviews for Beside You
I really hope you finish this story
DreamtGirl chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
So I found this fanfic late last night and it actually made me feel happy. This sequel is just...yay!
But wow, I really felt the pain and the fear they were feeling in the previous chapters, I'm glad things are better now and they can move forward. But like Gabriella, I still have my doubts about her pregnancy, I really hope she doesn't miscarry, it'd be so very hard on them..hmm.

Anyway, I really like it and I can't wait for the next chapter!
guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I loved it can't wait to read more.
fishing chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
loved it
pumpkinking5 chapter 7 . 1/8/2014

Troy and GAbby are scared of being parents, but with each other they can learned and love
their baby together.

Sharpay's advice to Gabby to go see her brother's grave was something that Gabby needed to do.
she had to let her demons and guilt over brother's death in order to live her life with Troy and
her baby. She felt such an inner peace after she felt the wind around her swirling when she left her
brother's grave.

Troy noticed the changed and heard what Gabby said. This changed made her eyes shine and
no longer had the shadows of sadness clouding them.

Great job!
M. Tainelli chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Good chapter !
NverSayNver chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Loved it! Update soon!
Qanaver chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
i dont know why this isnt my follow list but im glad i found it.
i cant wait to know what the baby's gender would be. i take it the next chapter would be the last?
it's been wonderful reading the past chapters again. i love that it has the right amount of drama and fluff.
i just about cursed Gabriella for that kiss with Duncan coz i actually thought she'd make a stupid decision and sleep with the guy. i'm glad she can be honest with Troy about that tho.
can't wait for the next chapter.
Clembo29 chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Loved it!
Midnight113 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
You always deliver, and did I mention I love that? Everything was good, length, characterization. Loved the scene between her and Sharpay. But then end was beautiful, simple and to the point. I'm so glad things are looking up for them. Thanks for updating this. It's always nice to see a familiar story with a decent plot and amazing writing pop up in my inbox. Keep on writing and updating, and that goes for all of your work. ;)
Fishing chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Loved it
Lovezv chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
That was really good. Loved it! Keep going :)
chelseaelaine423 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I love this story and its prequel! I've been with it since the beginning. I can't wait for the next chapter, soon I hope!
pumpkinking5 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013

I liked how Troy talked to Gabby about her not talking to Sharpay. Gabby realized that he was right
concerning her behavior toward Sharpay. They made up!

That moment when you hear your child's heartbeat changes everything for you. It made it real and special.
Gabby's wounds around her heart heal at that moment.

Great job!
NverSayNver chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
that was beautiful! I loved it! Update soon!