Reviews for Eyes of Mist
layla chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
nadeshiko..?
what is that means?
layla chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
so, syaoran still as cold as he ever be..?
love.lost.its.shine chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Uhmmm...u put nadeshiko instead of yelan xDDD
Princessblue97 chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
Soooo sooo sweet.. Yet short
Love it
GUEST chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
i LOVE YOUR STORY THE ENDING MADE ME CRY! IT WAS SOOOOO SWEET! THANKS FOR POSTING!
Rtsajedai chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
is there such a thing as lip liner? I've never heard of it.
GirlBlueLover chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Hey you said there will be ExT but there is, Eriol and Tina.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
i see, our little syao-chan will miss it all because meiling didn't send a ,not so, stupid letter!
deadflo chapter 23 . 3/28/2013
I can never stop reading this story! I read it over and over again when i come back here!
PorLasNubes chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
what a beautiful story! congratulations! i hope you continue writing more beautiful stories like this one in the future :)
chocolate21356 chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
that was such a beautiful and touching ending *tear*
lovexlove446 chapter 23 . 12/24/2012
i loved it so much! gosh i even cried! lol... but it's true i cried such great story! at first i thought it was great except for the many years not meeting(i hated it so sad!) but the ending was great! you are a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat author 3!
love chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
love it so much 3!
SARAH chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
immm reviewinggg, LLOOKKIEESSSSS! KAY, so... O_O idk WAT TA WRITE! STOP PRESSURRING MEH! i like your chappiess i like you notes after da story, i likies ur funny, i likies your stories! ISNT THAT ENOUGH?! GERBAHEEYUNTINGHONGKUNGIKLAF IDOOBLESFICKBOOTIM T.T JA NE!

P.S:LOOK ;; CRYING DUCKY!
sarah chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
REVIEW, THERE LOOK I REVIEWED! jk but, this story rly is going places! i'm guessing round the end sakura will be confused about her love and is stuck between little wolf and shoaran! but thats then and this is now!ooooh wouldnt it be so fluffy if the photo shoot needed a pic of em kissing! ;D (cough) well, JA NE STARJADE! SARAH IS LEFT DA HOUSE BABY!
1,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »