Reviews for Mercy
ditchmydismay chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
It was a breathtaking smexiness ;)
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
*falls over from blood loss*

...I know you are probably tired of these reviews saying virtuall the same thing...

But thank you so much for these fics. You are one of the best, if not the best, Amorra authors I've read. It's hard to find god fics of these two, let alone smutty ones, that are so well-written and give them such a sexy, dynamic relationship that fits their personalities.

This one is probably one of my absolute favorites of yours, so thank you for writing it.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I'm sure she wants to have the same dream again, whoa whoa.

Thanks for a little Bolin!
MarauderGirl777 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Delicious.
N chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Whoa... intense...

if only
Shlee-The-Klutzy-Plushie chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
-flails- Holy holy crap omg omg you made me tingle, pleaaaase write more Amorra!
Hollywood Boulevards chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
lskdjfslfjslfjslkfj I want to dream about Amon too *-* Oh Amon show me mercy too please :o
segment thought chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
holy whoa. this is...wow, fantastic. xD

seriously, this awesome.
Haraio chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Excellent lemon, very hot and gotta love this pairing ;)
Manlecki chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Ah! I secretly love this coupling and you did an amazing job on it! Thanks for writing this, and I hope to see more stories from you in the future! XD
Darkpanik chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I am so happy that I'm not the only one who likes this pairing. XD But this was just so hot! I enjoyed it very much. :)
Celitha chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I absolutely loved this fanfiction. It was so hot and sexy, I loved it! I also like how it is different than what most of the fanfictions between Amon and Korra are. They usually have him kidnapping her and such. It was very well written and I hope you continue writing!

Jessica
Shinidama chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was pretty hot ... Amon and his scars and the whole thing with the dreams ... I liked very much!
The Name is Unimportant chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Pretty good stuff.

That said, I have a few critiques:

You described Amon as being like fear personified. If he had been fear personified, he would have been acting terrified and afraid. I know you meant to convey that he was a scary sight, so something like "the personification of frightfulness" would be better suited while carrying the meaning you wanted.

You switch between present and past tense almost randomly in the narrative, there doesn't appear to be much of a pattern.

You used "defiantly" instead of definitely. It's a really common mistake, and you can get it easily.

Amon's eyes are yellow, you described them as blue.
LittleBoyography chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Love this concept, of Amon watching Korra be desirous of him for WEEKS. Ungh. Very sexy! 3