Reviews for More than Seven Minutes in Heaven
Charmz7 chapter 1 . 3/15
This was sexy as hell! I don't come across this pairing too often, but you have turned me over! Please write a longer story with them, I think only you could do them justice :)
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wow has this website changed since I've been gone or what? Holy cow I didn't think I was away that long!

As for the reason :c my ex is a horrible selfish cheating rotten person and I smashed his laptop lol which was my only way to use the internet since I don't have my own computer ALAS I have found THE LIBRARY! (A:TLA reference, ah I love that show!)

Now onto the review!

The first thought to cross my mind was whoa, and then I thought damn I miss doing some of this LOL, ah but I also hate him so... whoops off topic! That was hot!

I have just completely fallen in love with the idea of Quatre and Makoto! There is no arguing the sexiness of this lol I never figured Quatre had it in him but that was GREAT!

I envy your ability to make romance bloom between the GW/SM characters. I have a real hard time with them. They're stubborn and refuse to work with me most the time lol c:

Amazingly done! More smutty goodness soon lol! Seriously though, why the heck isn't there more stories as hot as this? For all the 2000 plus stories, there is no smut, at least not good smut and I'm a woman, now single and I need my trashy gw/sm romance novels! I already read all my trashy romance novels at home! Anita Blake series, seriously read it. It will change your world, that author is AMAZING! And so are you KEEP WRITING MORE STORIES! AND UPDATES!
suisei no mitsukai chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was a great bit of romantic fun. As I was reading this story I realized you really don't see a lot of Quatre and Makoto pairing but this one more than makes up for the lack elsewhere. I love how you matured Quatre but kept his personality intact. I can't tell if this is a one shot but would love to see it go on. (possibly with others?). Keep up the great work. :)
MegaKat chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
OH MY FUCKING GOD! DAMN GIRL, THAT GOT ME HOT! Wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW! Mmmm... wow, I'm going to go find my husband now, I'll be back in an hour.
grim reaper sakura chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
AH you have done it again im like in love with this couple now..i love the chemistry between the too good job
Oombala chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh my goodness you set my heart a flutter! I love this so much, I can't even explain it properly! Plus, the back story is interesting! Me gusta!
JPandS chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh my gawsh Quatre!

I had to crank the ac up a few hundred notches after that sheesh. Who would have thought Quatre could be so primal XD You do such an awesome job bringing out those instinctual urges in a believe able fashion. These two have not always been my favorite but I have certainly gained an acquired taste for them. And now with this, my goodness I can't even think of other pairing options it was that good haha

Both their characters were so well described and their connection/attraction to the other is so easily understood. Though they don't always appear as a common pairing, they do work well.

And I am so stoked that this was a short for Makoto! I've been craving some Jupiter limelight and I was so excited to see her in the summary!

I loved this one shot so much and haha sneaky Quatre, I too wonder what he meant when he said he had concocted this mission lol. Thank you so much for writing this!
l-annethunder chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Squee! OMG I love this pairing, MakoxQautre. So much emotion buried w/in. Like he seems to match Ko-chan in all the ways you mentioned, just like I Wufei-Ami. And I know there not standard couplings but when you really look it's so possible. So thank you so much for this wonderful fic, so made my bad day better. Kudos and das woot!