Reviews for Turn around
avaeva chapter 9 . 3/16/2019
Love to see that you’re back! It’s good to have more people writing for my favorite fandom!
PurpleMoon12 chapter 9 . 2/18/2019
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for this. I'd love to see some longer chapters, maybe a little bit of suspense in the romance. I looked at your reviews and saw that I posted one in 2012, it feels like such a long time ago! Glad you're still writing x
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
Keep going
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
What the hell happened, I am so confused :/
Babe-666 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Please keep going its amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
hurry up with the next! i cant stand the suspense!
Anon chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Pretty good fanfic but please have somebody on here edit your work and fix the grammatical and spelling errors or read it out loud to yourself so all those mistakes will go away because it makes it hard to understand when the commas are in the wrong place.
alliycat3101 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Lucky u. My summer starts in 2 weeks. Anyway im really lost. I mean in the last chapter they found them and,then Chloe's hurt. What happen to get her hurt?
Crixtine chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
how come she can hear derek even when he is in wolf form?
PurpleMoon12 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Really good but it gets to the point too quickly! I know a lot of readers don't mind a bit of suspense, especially when it comes to pairings. Personally, I love it when it drags out a bit in the romance perspective like Kelley Armstrong did in the books. I mean, it took her three books to get to the good stuff!

I'm not saying write three novels in order to get to the lovey department but try not to rush it!

You have a sweet story line, but I (and maybe some other readers?) probably don't see Chloe gushing out her feelings just like that, but Derek is very much in character, trying to pawn Chloe off onto Simon. I could totally see him doing that ;D

I sincerely hope I'm not being too harsh here. I'm too awkward for my own good and don't know when I offend people.

In all, good story. Please don't just leave this as a one/two-shot!
booklover883 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Please keep going on this! i really want to see what it leads to
Gabby Moore chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
write more
Ginger1510 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Dame you for leaving it like that ...more plz !..Haha I like it It's super cute and fluffy .. :)