Reviews for His Own Sick Pride
Fantastic story, what an emotional roller coaster!
A Wise Owl chapter 8 . 6/16
So beautiful! The old man is great!
Used.To.Be.Something.279 chapter 11 . 4/6
even though i really don't approve of thorki 100%, all i can say is WOW. You really make it work. I'm impressed at the way you make everything flow, and honestly, so far? I love this.
Rewinsan chapter 26 . 4/1
Thank you for writing this story. The best I ever had! I grew fond of archie, a real father figure for him. And love from his brother. I am so happy you chose midgard for the ending scene. Cause there so much history and loki found a home
Rewinsan chapter 20 . 4/1
Whyyyyyyyy
Rewinsan chapter 18 . 4/1
I cried. I am lost at words
Winterlover6 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
...Holy shit. That was incredible.
Suzy P chapter 26 . 4/24/2017
Just reread this story. Enjoyed again. A few errors, but nothing that spoils your enjoyment of the story.
Please keep writing Thor and Loki.
AngelesPG chapter 26 . 2/25/2017
Lo ame primera vez que leo de esta pareja ya que soy nueva en el yaoi y no ne arrepiento de leerlo gracias me encanto
Guest chapter 26 . 6/6/2016
i loved this story
ChemX3 chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
brotherly love. i fucking love incest. it gives more meanibg to 'protective' and 'possessive'. love the story.
MoceJo chapter 26 . 1/29/2016
Loved it for sure!
Happy ending for loki..my favourite kind of stories. Cant wait to read the rest of your fics ;-)
Carro chapter 26 . 7/8/2015
Just came by this fanfic and must say it was one of the best i've ever read! Not to much sex but not to less, made me cry (how did u do that) and made me wanna read next chap as soon as possible! Well done!

Just a fun sidenote, im Swede so its brob thats y i know this, but frigga created the misseltow as a Love symbol after Loki tried to use it as a weapon (an arrow to kill baldur) so perfect ending indeed with the kiss in the end under it 3
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
I loved it! It was such a cute little thorki, but I feel like you rushed the end just a little bit. Oh well, doesn't matter, I'm still keeping this story.
ena chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
chapter-4, why anybody thinks that loki can't fight without his magic? that's just so is a had the best teachers in little chinese man can handle people who are thrice of his size by 't you think asgard have something better than haven't you seen him fighting with elves in tdw? he was only fighting them with a simple pocket same elves who were killing asirs like they were slicing fruit. magic a supercool awesome power. thor and others are just poor jealous 're not strong enough to weild the power of 're just unworthy