Reviews for His Own Sick Pride
Winterlover6 chapter 1 . 9/23
...Holy shit. That was incredible.
Suzy P chapter 26 . 4/24
Just reread this story. Enjoyed again. A few errors, but nothing that spoils your enjoyment of the story.
Please keep writing Thor and Loki.
AngelesPG chapter 26 . 2/25
Lo ame primera vez que leo de esta pareja ya que soy nueva en el yaoi y no ne arrepiento de leerlo gracias me encanto
Guest chapter 26 . 6/6/2016
i loved this story
ChemX3 chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
brotherly love. i fucking love incest. it gives more meanibg to 'protective' and 'possessive'. love the story.
MoceJo chapter 26 . 1/29/2016
Loved it for sure!
Happy ending for loki..my favourite kind of stories. Cant wait to read the rest of your fics ;-)
Carro chapter 26 . 7/8/2015
Just came by this fanfic and must say it was one of the best i've ever read! Not to much sex but not to less, made me cry (how did u do that) and made me wanna read next chap as soon as possible! Well done!

Just a fun sidenote, im Swede so its brob thats y i know this, but frigga created the misseltow as a Love symbol after Loki tried to use it as a weapon (an arrow to kill baldur) so perfect ending indeed with the kiss in the end under it 3
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
I loved it! It was such a cute little thorki, but I feel like you rushed the end just a little bit. Oh well, doesn't matter, I'm still keeping this story.
ena chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
chapter-4, why anybody thinks that loki can't fight without his magic? that's just so is a had the best teachers in little chinese man can handle people who are thrice of his size by 't you think asgard have something better than haven't you seen him fighting with elves in tdw? he was only fighting them with a simple pocket same elves who were killing asirs like they were slicing fruit. magic a supercool awesome power. thor and others are just poor jealous 're not strong enough to weild the power of 're just unworthy
BloodSeaSerialKiller chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
sorry to all jane fans but

Wahooo Thor has finally broken up with Jane I hate that bitch
Winter's Twilight chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Eeeeep! *fangirl squeals* movie quote! MOVIE QUOTE! The Lightning quote! (I was seriously testing myself on how long I could go without making a revew. XD. I lost lol.)
Lokifan13 chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
Love it do much.

So much twist and turn. The drama and event cause loki whump is amazing. I didn't see that hellati girl being evil.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
I was a fool for heeding your suggestion of reading this while listening to that song. I cried. Damn it.
Daradaradara chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
I know I wrote a review earlier, but I feel the need to write another after finishing your story. xD

This story was truly amazing from start to finish. I loved the plot and the way you described and developed the characters. This story, by far, has made me feel more emotion than any fanfic I've read. (I've read a lot, so I hope that means something xD)

I kinda feel empty now that I've finished reading this. Great job!

-Dolan