Reviews for Insanity's Finest
4Eirlys chapter 12 . 4/22
5hink story was so good! Honestly it was amazing and though I'm annoyed that Clyrnin didn't happen it's okay as I think it would've been forced. The ending it's finished but you've left it half open which is cool in case you write a sequel (would would be amazing hint hint). Anyway thanks for writing this story! :)
4Eirlys chapter 2 . 4/22
I'd already guessed the villi an stole their phones. He's obviously unhinged from the Bishop perhaps? And the others should have gone to Amelie due to her protection... so now they'll get captured and draw Claire out
4Eirlys chapter 1 . 4/22
So Myrnin made up a threat so Claire would be with him? ? He'll certainly have the brains and ability to fake it... though I think there is somebody put your get her but maybe hevencouraged or exaggerated it?
Luna chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
Very good! You should write a sequel.
Libertied Insanity chapter 12 . 2/3/2015
This was great, I really enjoyed it. You needed to check your punctuation, and remember that vampires don't have anything that could call them towards the sea! but this really interested me and your writing style was good :)
101cecilia101 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
omg love it!
stephcullen2000 chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Love it x
whiskey-and-cigarettes chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
wow, definitely the best Morganville fanfic I have read. thank you!
morganville-vamp-chick chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Love it, i liked how you kept the main story and didnt drift into any relationship stuff like people normally do. You also ended it in a good place more would have ruined it and your description is actually great :))
omg chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
wow myrnin really took control of that situation.
amelie?
to the rescue?
I THINK YES
omg chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
i'm almost to the end :(
i SON'R WANT THIS TO END
omg chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD OH MYU GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
omg chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
the backstory is so good. this is an excellent story
omg chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
tensions are rising
omg chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
the action is so intense, i love this story