Reviews for Making Contact
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I wasn't quite sure which side he fought on when he said he participated in the Shanxti war.

Now I know.

...

Really, Alex? Really?

-N
warfolomei chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Pretty interesting prequel.
It's just weird that he never established "friendly" relationships with other people or that Dana never got a kid and entrusted Alex with taking care of him\her.
The unlimited amount of information he can absorb is also quite ridiculous.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
awesome :D
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
if I were immortal, I'd want to explore everywhere; all the earth then anywhere we'd colonised and eventually, the entire galaxy (hopefully by the time I finished the galaxy, we'd be able to travel quickly to other galaxies and I'd be able to explore them without getting bored and going insane along the way)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Well i suppose after the reapers are gone Mercer can go Gravemind mode
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Ohoho. Alex like a boss.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Brilliant.
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Alex Mercer is awsome, they should've put him in the Mass effect Universe.

Anyway, i love your story.
ErichCryter chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
an interesting flashback. want a couple more, and that these three is not enough
Fayneir chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Honestly, I wouldn't so much freak out when face to face with Zeus as pretty much beg on my hands and knees for him to turn me into an eveolved.

Great fic.
Darkkon27 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Hooray for oneshots.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is ZEUS done right. Transhumanism at its best.
Dragonskyt chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I am not going to write something like ''give me your babies'' or something like that, because;

1: I am a male

2: It would feel morally wrong (Not that Alex would mind)

3: It sounds creepy

However praise to your ability to write awesome characters.

Not many people are able to flesh (biomass?) out characters giving them realistic emotions and actions.

Could you do an Elcor consume story next? I would just love having Alex get frustrated with the physical limitations those guys have.

In any case, keep writing!
Neekerisanni123 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Lovely, delicious, beautiful, gorgeous.

That is all I can say.

KnightDweller chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Hmmm interesting insight into his past...