Reviews for Open
aimCULLENee chapter 11 . 9/15
Poor esme
Nissa-Cullen chapter 11 . 9/11
Poor Esme. Hopefully the doctors are right and they catch it in time. I’m glad Edward came home. Even if she’s ok he still needs to be with her. I’m hoping he can repair his bond with his family as well.
Rebadams7 chapter 11 . 9/9
Emmett wanted Edward to understand with his own eyes, however catching her on one of her worst days maybe not exactly what he had in mind -still the cats out of the bag now
R
marymary123 chapter 11 . 9/7
Thanks for the chapter
Great chapter!
Good reading!
good
sujari6 chapter 11 . 9/7
Hopefully Esme's not as bad as she looks.
debslmac chapter 11 . 9/7
Taylor9901 chapter 11 . 9/7
I would have hit him. This is something that he should have been told.
LaPumuckl chapter 11 . 9/7
I hate cancer:(
LizziePaige chapter 11 . 9/6
Poor decision on Carlisle’s part, I’d be thoroughly pissed if I were Edward. And what’s with Emmett saying he wanted to tell him, but still lying on the phone only minutes prior to knowing Edward was home? He’s got one foot on both sides of the fence...but he’s still a liar in my eyes. Very disappointing for Edward that his family has acted in this way.
cullenmeadow chapter 11 . 9/6
Rather a rude awakening for Edward. Hope Esme will recover. Thanks for update :)
Good with your story. I don’t like this kind of story that author make character die becuase of cancer.
LaPumuckl chapter 10 . 9/6
Welcome back:)
It's been a bad place where you left us before but I'm really glad you're going to finish this story - especially since you have something new already! Not many others would bother with that, so thank you for doing it!

I didn't think it was Esme that made Emmett advise Edward of coming home faster. And not under those circumstances - because whatever you've chosen sounds bad...