Reviews for Open
Beth Wanderley chapter 1 . 9/19
Hey, are you alive? So, if you are, do you intend to update this fic? Please, please, please update, yes? I love this fic.
Mrs.RPatz chapter 9 . 4/5
Please update I really love this story and can't wait to read what happens next! :)
EmmettRose chapter 9 . 4/3
Will this be completed?
Mrs.RPatz chapter 1 . 3/24
Love this story so far please update! The other woman is Bella right? :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
What happened to the rest?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Edward actually sounds like a horrible asshole. He treats his family like crap
missme42 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
please update soon thanks
redviolet chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Things are happening now! Keep going, pretty please.
LizziePaige chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
I'd say Lauren was born manipulative and knows exactly what to do and say to get her way. I'm concerned about what Edward may find when he heads home. If he hasn't contacted Bella fir quite some time, I'm thinking maybe a pregnant Bella?!
nbrian72 chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
I'm thinking somehow Bella plays into the Forks visit maybe with a tiny on the way surprise for Edward.
sujari6 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
I wonder if Bella knew he was married.
sujari6 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Sounds like Edward's needed urgently.
nebfan51 chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
Looking forward to more...this is quite the in depth analysis of a failed marriage...I am finding it quite interesting!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I feel so sad for edward. ive told my stepson who is 17 about my one reason for wanting him to be cautious and selective and picky with girls. besides the obvious scares of stds and pregnancy that his parents and stepdad have given, my concern is him emotional wellbeing and maturity. I have had many partners before his dad and I have had not the open marriage but the casual, non exclusive relationships and my husband is the opposite, having lost his virginity to his mother. my deepest regret is not being able to give my husband something that no one or at most only special someones can have. and how since then I have ranked myself lower than him because of that, and that I can never do anytinhg to reverse that.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
manipulated? more like coerced! when I read, What have l agreed to... l thought, Edward, you didnt age to anything! ive known a few girls like Lauren and I hope that my own sons or daughter for that matter dont fall victim to such relationships, especially where it costs them their family.