Reviews for Open
snoopylover60 chapter 9 . 7/14
I know that your are updating again. I hope you update this one.
Beth Wanderley chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Hey, are you alive? So, if you are, do you intend to update this fic? Please, please, please update, yes? I love this fic.
Mrs.RPatz chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
Please update I really love this story and can't wait to read what happens next! :)
EmmettRose chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Will this be completed?
Mrs.RPatz chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Love this story so far please update! The other woman is Bella right? :)
missme42 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
please update soon thanks
redviolet chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Things are happening now! Keep going, pretty please.
LizziePaige chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
I'd say Lauren was born manipulative and knows exactly what to do and say to get her way. I'm concerned about what Edward may find when he heads home. If he hasn't contacted Bella fir quite some time, I'm thinking maybe a pregnant Bella?!
nbrian72 chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
I'm thinking somehow Bella plays into the Forks visit maybe with a tiny on the way surprise for Edward.
sujari6 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
I wonder if Bella knew he was married.
sujari6 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Sounds like Edward's needed urgently.
nebfan51 chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
Looking forward to more...this is quite the in depth analysis of a failed marriage...I am finding it quite interesting!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
manipulated? more like coerced! when I read, What have l agreed to... l thought, Edward, you didnt age to anything! ive known a few girls like Lauren and I hope that my own sons or daughter for that matter dont fall victim to such relationships, especially where it costs them their family.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I love your shit, lol. seriously, every single fic holds a special place in my twi heart
lesocialbutterfly chapter 9 . 1/3/2014