Reviews for Shatterheart
Accountless chapter 48 . 6/21
Oooh, so delinquents are in the tournament too... Now it makes a little more sense why they could beat him up _; Still, Syaoran, you should have blasted them with you magic long ago! Or at least used Fuuka to protect yourself...
Accountless chapter 44 . 6/20
Syaoran... is so weak. Especially in this chapter (44). In Tokyo, he was like... able to fight his clone, even though he'd just broken free from seven years of imprisonment, and he was so determined that he was even ready to kill the clone if Sakura hadn't intervened. He could hold his own in a fight, no problems at all. Even if his combat skills might fail, he still had powerful magic.

This Syaoran... is scared of three street gangsters. He can for some reason fight in the chess games, but when off the stage, he's... almost useless, and needs to be rescued continuously. He never uses his magical abilities, even though he's thought about them and used them t convince himself that he'll be safe as long as he has them. This just... makes me feel so frustrated .
Na'hiel chapter 162 . 3/26
I never actually watched the series that you wrote this story about, but I have a habit of reading fanfics for shows I don't watch and books I haven't read. I came across your story while researching hikikomori on TV Tropes, and I decided to give it a read. You drew me in with the first chapter, and I pretty much read this non-stop in my spare time. Your story is excellent, and I love everything about it. As someone who's never read/watched Tsubasa, I was still able to follow the story line with ease (although the ending got a little confusing, but from your notes I understand that the ending of the anime/manga itself is a little confusing). I also really love your final author's note. It's inspiring, and it makes me want to get back to working on my fanfics, or my original works.

Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this story with us, because it was wonderful. I'm off to go see if any of your other stories intrigue me as much as this one did.
EdenMae chapter 162 . 2/17
This was Awesome! I couldn't stop reading and everything was well thought up! I'm emotionally satisfied so thanks for creating this story!
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH! Your an amazing writer and I love the ending especially! Thank you for making me HAPPPPPY!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
I'm rereading this chapter because this is where my heart clenched the first time I read your fanfiction. I RARELY cry over any story I read until I came to this chapter. I just want to remind you that your writing is awesome. Keep doing what you love to do. (Also, please continue Clockwork Tsubasa).
Justice Tokidoki chapter 162 . 11/1/2014
I've been tongue-tied about what I've wanted to say about this ending for a while now. There's just a lot zooming around in my head, but I'm going for simple so hopefully it will make sense.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this story, and it's definitely one of the longest stories I've had the pleasure of reading in this fandom, let alone this site. Despite how long it was, everything was compelling and engaging. There are few stories on here that I'll reread twice while waiting for future updates (let alone when they're finished), but with this story I could return and feel myself getting lost in the plot all over again.

You treated each character with respect and dignity, and although the plot didn't always detract from the original, it added so much depth and plausibility where I never thought possible. It made sense of what was confusing and introduced me to a pairing I found odd at first, but with your characterization skills I quickly found myself caring. By the end, it made sense so much that I could almost consider it canon-level.

But, really, the gem of this experience was the rich characterization and lovely, scientific fights that stayed true to the tone and deep themes in this manga. I've really appreciated the effort and time you put into this story, and throughout the years it was really fun to see this story blossom into what it is now.

Thank you so much, and best of luck to you in future projects beyond this.

Justice T.
Anna VTN chapter 162 . 9/7/2014
Fantastic story, I have to say!
I will definitely read it again, this story is amazing (I can't help repeating it )
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story, I really appreciate your effort!
I'm looking forward to your other works. Love you!
-Anna-
SexyBVirgo chapter 162 . 9/6/2014
Damn this story is soooo amazing! Kudos on how you kept it cannon with the ending that you wanted!
DevilHimeLily chapter 162 . 9/1/2014
First of all, I have to thanks you for never give up this fantastic story, and making such a beautiful story to enjoy!
I had at least read it twice since you publish the last chapther.
You are an amazing writer! I need to say that, you are really really good in making me feel so much during all this story, the way you did the character was brilliant, they always were so exactly and pure, that was one of the best elements of this, and the narration was really good and intense!
Thanks you very much for dedicating our time to make this. I really love this.
I would definitely read another story of this two written by you!
:hug: I hope everything go really good for you!
Thanks again!
Anonymous chapter 161 . 8/21/2014
It's been a great pleasure to follow your story to this day. You have pretty much satisfied my almost-decade-old KuroSyao fandom. Now, the new series of Tsubasa just introduced its first chapter! And guess what? KuroSyao moment already! *.* this summer has been too good for me. I'm so excited for you to continue Clockwork Tsubasa. I'll eventually start reading Reversal of Fate. I am such a big fan of your writing style. Please keep up the great work. Can't wait for the epilogue chapter! 3
KUROSYAO IS HOT.
Duriansoya chapter 161 . 8/17/2014
I had been so busy with real life I missed all the updates for this story. Intense sadness there. Regardless, I'm kinda sad yet glad at the same time that they've finally reached their end, well, almost and the fact that this fic has ended meaning I've got nothing to be excited for.

Going to wait for the epilogue then!
Diamondflower101 chapter 62 . 8/16/2014
This story is amazing! The only thing I find it hard to read it is because of the stuff that's going on.
Pudding-Chan chapter 161 . 8/16/2014
This was great, beautiful! A near-perfect end to this long fic-in-process. I loved how you went into detail on how Syaoran might feel, technically being away from home so long, something that the manga didn't touch on except briefly. I also liked seeing how much Kurogane has come along in character and attitude in his relationship with Syaoran since the first chapter in Infinity. It really is a stark difference in tone. Can't wait for the final wrap-up epilogue - definitely looking forward to it.

On another note, I am extremely happy to hear your other Syaoran fic, Clockwork Tsubasa, will finally be getting an update some time soon. XD

Possibly another great Syaoran and Kurogane fic in-the-works, even friendship-based.

Keep up the great work! Your stories are on TV Tropes for good reason!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 161 . 8/16/2014
This was a great ending/home run stretch to the finish line. Reading this story has definitely changed my perspective on their characters a little, as this was the first time I ever read a story with this primary pairing back then. It's been a wonderful few years seeing them grow and change with what you changed in their worlds, and what they revealed to each other about themselves in this chapter was just icing on the cake.

Excellent chapter, just a nice/fluffy/heartfelt look into what this unique family has become.

Justice T.