Reviews for Shatterheart
Senpa1 chapter 92 . 6/9
I knew it. The moment Fai went angry against Kurogane for his relationship with Syaoran, I knew it.
It wasn't out of the blue and i am kinda happy with how you resolved the tension!
Thank you very much for this story, this is so well written and everything is so in character.
God, i was twitching for good KuroSyao since the first moment they met. And then KuroFai went /kinda/ canon ;_;
FlamingKitsune-san chapter 1 . 5/19
Rereading for like the 87th time in 2017
fuck me chapter 162 . 4/6
this is another story of yours i shall forever reread. its so long but its SO WORTH IT. i love it so much. keep writing dude!
DarlingSecret chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
Well I mean, you thought about how she didn't matter in that moment, but I see what you mean. Sorry I was gone so long. (Not like it matteref) Excited to get back to reading this lovely story.
DarlingSecret chapter 17 . 12/8/2016
Yas! I am so happy this is progressing! I really needed something to lift my spirits after episode 10 of Trickster.
DarlingSecret chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
I thought there was going to be some huge difference, and it's just that Mokona wasn't in the room during the liquor drinking scene. You scared me. I'm very happy Kurogane said what he did, even if it was just to calm him down or whatever. And I was really happy that Sakura treated him kindly for a few moments.
DarlingSecret chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
He's become aware of the fourth wall! Everybody hide!
DarlingSecret chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
I'm tired too, Syaoran-kun. So tired. Loved the chapter.
DarlingSecret chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
I love thie story so much. My heart is screaming at me to stop reading, but I can't. This is going to be a really sad story isn't it?
DarlingSecret chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
You're not crazy Syaoran-kun! And Fai ISN'T THAT UNFRIENDLY. Sorry, I'll probably air those grievances everytime. Or often. But I still love the story.
DarlingSecret chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
That's not good, Syaoran-kun. But I understand. I probably would have gone to sleep too.
DarlingSecret chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
Damn it. So close but no dice. Kurogane, get in gear and love that boy!
DarlingSecret chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
Those bastards. Loved the chapter, still unhappy about the coldness.
DarlingSecret chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
Sakura would never think like that! Not my sweet girl! It was still a good chapter and I'm definitely gonna keep reading.
DarlingSecret chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Either Kurogane is gonna come save him, or Syaoran's gonna end up even more injured. I'm hoping the first thing. I'm so glad this story is already finished, I don't have to wait for new chapters