Reviews for When I Need You Most
MissMJS chapter 22 . 8/7/2015
Oh man...*tears of all emotions possible forming in eyes*
This story... I can't even really describe it! I felt so many emotions, SOOOOOOO MANY!
I loved it. I tried to pace myself since this story is super long, but I finished both in three days. THREE!
Great job! :,)
MissMJS chapter 14 . 8/6/2015
Okay, I cat help but to review this chapter!

I LOVE this song, and found it a friggin awesome choice for that moment! So glad he's gone...
ECSTATIC!
OVERJOYED!
EVERY WORD MEANING HAPPY!
Geeks4Weeks Stories chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
What do you mean tear SonAmy apart!? That better not happen!
SS Killroze chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
I'm crying right now, this emotion is real!
SS Killroze chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
This little two part story was absolutely beautiful and so well written until you introduced this circus of out of place fantasy, radioactive by products oc's that you shanked in. I'm all for connecting with your fans, but you've honestly really messed this up. No, I've haven't finished the second part yet, but this is what I'm seeing as where I am right now.

Well, I guess I'll finish the story and just pray to god no more otherworldly spawns of terribly drawings and color overs aka oc's will ruin this amazing story.

I will like to congratulate you though, the first story was AMAZING. I loved it although it took me a little while to get over Becky, Zero, and whatever the other girl was named.

I also had a tiny problem with the lazy character Rose was, she basically was a EXACT character as Amy was. It just didn't feel right. "but they're TWINS" is what you rebuttle may be, but I still think there could of been a little bit more deviation of the two. I mean to the point where they are two different people and not a single person.

I know this sound like a rant but, well it is, but I just hope you understand where I'm coming from.

I honestly read most of the sonic fanfictions on this site and yours stand tall above some of the trash I've seen over the years. I just, JUST wish you didn't come out with the epic conclusion to Sonic's disappearance chock full of abominations of the fanboy/fangirl immature minds.

But that's just my take. I bet hundreds of people will debunk my notions but whatever.

You had a brilliant plan, a beautiful concept, but to cater to your fans like you did by chucking it with out of place oc's you diminished this spectacular story to a status of something subpar to some other stuff I seen.

If I've offended you in any matter I'm terribly sorry, I do want to let you know that you are one of my favorite authors on this site, well to the stories not being overran with terribly oc's.
MizSugarRose chapter 23 . 8/26/2014
I love it! Pls update soon!
allythehedgehog chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
I forgive the boys but not Chanel I mean she was Amy's best friend how could she
Sonic Mario3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I'll have a go at someone for the Mafia.

Name: Lightning the Hedgehog
Color: lime green
Eyes: Golden
His hair has a few black streaks in his hair, which is a darker green than the rest of his body. His shoes are a dark blue with golden buckles.
Personality: Reckless, arrogant, but sweet when you get to know him. Will kill when told to/has to.
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
Hey can you please put my OC in your next story? Here is what her appearance is:

My OC (Species: Sonic the Hedgehog):

Name: Carter Mason the Hedgehog

Gender: Female

Personality:

Tomboy, Emo, Gothic, hates evil, Hero, Darkness, Tough, Loves to Run, Kind and Caring, Curious, Mysterious, Trustworthy, Hates Villains, Sings, Draws, Dance, Help people, Music, Video Games, and Reading X3

Powers: Super Sonic Speed, Chaos Powers, and Telekinesis

Team Chaos

Nicknames:

CarCar, Mason, or CM

What She Looks Like:

A female hedgehog, with blue fur that is a little lighter than Sonic's, with waist length quills with black streaks in it, a completely white shirt that has one shoulder strap on the left, dark blue skinny jeans, and black and white boots (Like Amy's), white finger - less (Like Sonic's) gloves, has figure, and has black - diamond earrings (Not Dangling) ;D

Also, her team/ band called Team Chaos:

Team Chaos:

My OC

Zoey Moore the Hedgehog: A female purple/violet hedgehog with Ocean - Blue eyes, same as Carter, but less Tomboy - ish. Has a crush on Brandon the Hedgehog, her quills mid - back, wears a medium - light purple shirt, black jeans, purple and black DC's, Navy - Blue finger - less gloves, and light - blue streaks in her quills, and plays the electric keyboard (On her free - time). Nicknames: Zoe, ZeZe, or ZoeZoe

Brandon the Hedgehog: A male black and green hedgehog with Bloodshot - red eyes, same as Micheal, but usually quiet. Has a crush on Zoey Moore the Hedgehog, quills slicked back with three bangs hanging on his forehead, wears a green T - shirt, a zip - up Navy - Blue hoodie (Zipper reaches chest), Night - Black jeans with chains on them, and green and black South Poles, green finger - less gloves, and plays the bass (On his free - time). Nicknames: Brand, Stranger, or Faker ('Cause he looks like Sonic)

Michael the Hedgehog: A male blue and black hedgehog with Emerald green eyes too, same as Brandon and Shadow (You know quiet, emo, and could be mistaken as Shadow). Has a crush on Carter Mason the Hedgehog, quills slicked back, wears a completely white T - shirt, black zip - up hoodie (Zipper reaches chest), Ash - Black jeans with chains in them, and blue and black combat - boots, black finger - less gloves, and plays the drums (On his free - time). Nicknames: Mikey, Mich, or Faker (You know, 'cause he looks like Shadow)

Also, Carter Mason and Michael the Hedgehog are together and have a child named, Dante. He is like Michael but the black fur is a bit brighter and the blue is the same shade as Carter's, he has emerald green eyes, wears a blue T-Shirt with a deep blue vest over it, black jeans and black and blue shoes with white shoe laces (any brand). He can be Coral's love interest, also. Carter is a VERY close friend to Amy, Rosy, and Cream. Their childhood best friend since birth. They can be either age (all of them). Also, Brandon and Zoey are also together with a child named Brian, same eye color as Zoey, he wears a white T-shirt with a green jacket over it, blue jeans and black shoes (any brand). Both Dante and Brian are hedgehogs and same aged, but Dante is 5 months older than Brian and 3 months older than Valentine. Valentine is the daughter of Michael and Carter. She has emerald eyes also, she wears a white tank top with a baby blue vest with a hood also, a frilly deep blue skirt over some black tights, and white fuzzy boots with a zipper on the sides that goes a bit under her knee (any brand). She also can be any age but the same age as her brother only 3 months younger. She has a crush on Brian as well.

Carter was away from the girls and their mom's for awhile to travel around the world of world tours, you know cause they are a band. Amy and the rest of the girls know her, but Sonic and others don't. So Amy and the others introduce her to them. Also, everyone else. She brings back wedding gifts (late gifts) to the newlyweds. Random guys stare and flirt with Carter all the time. And there can be things you can add to her and my other OC's.

I hope you use her and my other OC's in the next story. Please. I can also help you out with the storyline and such if you like. Please I HOPE you accept my offer of my OC's. PM me if you like, I'll always reply back.

- Hedgie Hanyou
Umm chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
WOOPS! Sorry, I just noticed that you have put some warnings up...sorry! So sorry! :S
Umm chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
This is a good story but I have to be honest with you... it is sick, I'm not talking slang here, I mean it, with most of those scenes, it made me sick to the stomach. I actually had to skip some of those scenes because of how, ugh, sick it was and how sick it made me! At one point I felt like throwing up! You should really put more of a warning on your story summaries! I've read M rated fanfics before and they weren't this bad, infact they were far from this! And the ones with scenes, like what you've put in this story, were nice enough to give warnings for when they came! So that we'd know where they were so we could skip it, if we wanted to! All I'm saying is that you should put more of a warning in storys like this...ok?
I'm sorry, I just had to let this out. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I mean, you are a fantastic writer and this is a great story. And the only reason why I continued to read this story is because of how great you made it, minus the sick and grousom scenes. Other than that, all in all it's a good story. I would say great, but the scenes just ruin it for me. Anyways, this story is good and you are great at writing, no doubt about it, but just be a bit more cautious and careful when it comes to it. I'm not telling you to listen to me or not to. I'm just stating my own opinion on it that's all. And if you have read this, thanks for taking your time to read it. I know it's probably not what you want to hear but... I just thought I'd let you know, I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who thinks this. But yeah.
Um, sorry if I sounded mean or off-putting. Just be more careful and put up some warnings next time, that way readers will know more about what they're reading/getting into.
Though, I must admit, it's a good story :)
Guest chapter 23 . 10/18/2013
I fucking love you.
I'm from Miami, Florida and I absolutely LOVE your work.

BangBros was just, just fucking amazing.
GOD BLESS YOU FOR MAKING THE SONIC GUYS ALL SWAGGED UP!
Love Rollercoaster was fucking epic.

FUCK YOUR AMAZING!

I love how you dress them, how you make them speak.

It's just my style and just amazing.

I love it so much.
You need to continue your work cause it's wonderful.

Sonic & Scourge are just the perf hottest twin brothers EVA!

Amy & Rosy are PERF FOR DEM NIGGAHS!

I love it.

Vans, Nike, Hollister, Skinny Jeans, Supras, Snapbacks that's just...
That's my style man.

LIKE I CANT EVEN PROCESS HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR SOMEONE TO SLAP THAT CLOTHES ON SONIC CHARACTERS!

And you did.
It's just legit.

My shit right there.

You are truly a bad bitch and I love and respect you.

Hugs and kisses. ;D 3

Miranda
Guest chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
I'm from Miami, Florida and I just wanted to say that I fucking love this story.
It's so good and I love how you dress Sonic and his brothers and all the other males in this story.
I also love how you dress the females.
It's genius and so my style!
I love the romance, I'm dying to read more of your work.
Please continue and take all the time you need.
I can't get over how much I love how you make them speak and how you dress them.
I absolutely love Sonic & Scourges bro relationship, and the fact that they're hot twins is just...AH DA FEELS! **
I admire you greatly.
I love your style and the way you make each chapter a scene in my head, I fucking love it.

You are truly a bad bitch. XD 3
SonAmy guest chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
That was amazing! I love all of your sonic fics. You should definitely write a Honeymoon oneshot.
Gaby chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
You know I'm thinking 8 years should past since they became a real family again, also you said there may be a love interest for Coral I could see Sonic freaking out because his little girl should be thinking boys are icky not thinking they're cute! :D

Take all the time you need to write whatever you have in store for us, can't wait!