Reviews for Crush
Sparky199 chapter 2 . 3/20
Please have them be big and loki be like
I preferred you small.
hateallexceptyou chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
that was soooo cute! normally I don't ship Clint and Fury but I can make a exception :) and if you squint hard you can also see it as friendship or father/son I guess ;)
coolcatt002 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Really cute, would love to see more of this
Zoneperson chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I LOVE it! So cute!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
LOVE THIS SO FAR! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE OF IT LATER!
The Truth's Lie chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
You should focus on Steve's crush! It'll be adorable! :3
lederra chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I thought this was sweet and cute!
pikachucat chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
This is adorable! You should write more chapters! Please do! I love all the little avengers! Please update more chapters soon! Little Clint is sooo cute, he's my favorite too :) thanks for the story! -Ally
TeamAmWolves chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
This is so cute!
Hikarai chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I'd like to beta... At least for this little ficclet! It's so cute and I think Loki should be more involved as well. (I know it revolves around a tiny puppy crush Clint for Fury). Nonetheless I do enjoy this so far! It gave me ideas... Though it revolves around Fury being in Loki's position and all the Avengers including Loki be children.

Ps Pm me if you'd like the beta idea.
Dr.RiverSong1003 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
hi! i love this story! i wish i thought of this. i have an idea, wouldn't it be funny if clint found a bow an like,foam arrow, and kept shooting fury!
Jesse Holmes chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
This is so cute. Please update or right a sequel!
Gladoo89 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
It's a cute little story! Too bad it was so short :P Maybe you will write more one day... ?
Ie-maru chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Loving how awesome a mommy Loki is, and how Steve is all attached to the hip with him.

Btw, did Loki use magic to heal Tony's broken nose or something? Because it wasn't really mentioned what happened to it besides that it broke - whether it was bandaged or not or what.