Reviews for Devil and angel
kkworld12345 chapter 22 . 6/23
Holy Shit! This story is amazing! I loved it! Can you please PM me the full story please?!
Can you please send me the sex scenes?
KaiHuo chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
OMG! Love it! so cute.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
..can you not bring religion into this...

... its yaoi... and isnt "god" supposed to be against homosexuality? so why would "he" help rin?
I HAVE THE FEELS chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
the feels man... im crying... god dammit QAQ
Alice chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
You should consider getting a beta for this story to clean up the grammar and diction errors, then upload it on AO3 (Archive of Our Own) with the sex scenes intact. They're not stingy on that sort of thing over there and you'll probably get more page hits anyway (Bon/Rin seems to be the most popular AoEx pairing on that site).

That said, I am enjoying your story. Keep writing.
FreakyMe99 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Can I get the X scene from this chapter, if possible...? Thank you...! _
Angel of FallenRoses chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
send me the sex scene plz!
this is such a great story omg!
Inesu-chan chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
Send me all the yaou please!
Pandas01 chapter 22 . 6/17/2014
Ahh I love this story! You are a great writer! :3
Hotaru chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Cried twice throughout this single chap. *applauds with tears in eyes* Well done! (I'm such a crybaby)
WulfeNight chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
please send me the scene you left out of the story called devil and angel in chapter 3
Vivianne95 chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
I like I like! However, think we could have a fic on Mephisto x Gabriel? I think it could have potential, but i'm not so good at writing...
Shadow of the Angel chapter 22 . 6/1/2014 what happened to Bon? Is he in Gehenna with Rin? If so YAYYYYYY they're together

kikyo22 chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Okay. So I'm not even halfway through the story and there's a couple of things. 1. I love it! I never thought it would turn out to be a turn pager, so to speak (there's no pages). 2. Few grammatical and spelling errors but it still flows well. 3. There's some parts that read kind of rushed but it's livable. 4. Could I get the uncut version if you still have it? I think I would understand some of the parts better if those scenes were. Thank you!