Reviews for I Couldn't Rightly Resist
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
First off, literally was just introduced to Tron this week. But being the nerd that I am I have found myself sucked into another fandom. Heh, not that I mind.

This was deff what I was looking for when it came to a Castor fic, loved it! Really felt that it was true to the film in keeping with his character...and what a character!

Hope you continue the story or write a sequel.
hello my name is chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I just wanted to say that I find myself liking this story because of the view that it brings to attention. I know tha it has been a while since you wrote this but I couldn't help but say that I hope you write for this again and are able to finish it in time. So that is just my way of saying I like it.
TheLadyJai chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was really good,
very good.
Will there be more?
You certainly seem able to,
as this was written well...
/or this is a one-short?
MineByMidnight chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Can't wait for more, darling.
rain.gurlvamp1234123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i love this story! write more like it please XD 3 castor3
SonnetST chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Okay, I will be perfectly and completely honest: I am not a huge fan of self-inserts and I was *extremely* hesitant to about this one.

But, I figured, why not give it a shot, right? The perfect little snippet of oh-so-obviously-Zuse/Castor dialogue kinda drew me in.

And Users, am I glad I finally sat down and read this!

Maybe it's the Daft Punk references (and I *so* wish you would write a story about their "mischief" that led them to End Of Line), maybe it's the impeccable dialogue (read above!) and maybe- actually, definitely- it's because it. doesn't. work. out.

I love that. So many fics end on a sappy, perfect romance line, that everything is hunky-dory and a whole relationship has taken off without a hitch. But no. Not so fast, bucko.

Love it!

I would love to see a continuation of this- although I know the chances be slim- where the self-program gets up the courage to go back to End of Line or something or as I mentioned, the Thomas and Guy story!

Either way, you have something amazing!
bL00D pRINC3SS chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Good heavens. It seem that you have changed the scheme, altered the mood. Electrified the boys and girls since you were oh so kind.) Sorry couldn't resist. Looking forward to your other stories.
SMJ chapter 1 . 5/19/2012