Reviews for Of Felines and Family
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/12
I adore Crookshanks and of course he plots and plan and takes great offense to absolutely everything
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 3/25
Bwa ha ha ha! Quite literally FLUFFY, but with a BITE to it.

I love the interplay between all the non-humans in the Granger-Snape household. Particularly the moment when the house-elf declares that Crookshanks is not the pretty kitty.

There's also a strong nostalgic tug of Garfield/Nermal from my childhood here. :)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 1/4
I love string! And I love this fic. Poor, poor Crookshanks. It's a hard life, eh? ;-)
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I LOVE THIS! XD Loved your portrayals of Hermione, Severus, and of course, Crookshanks and Ghost! Could you please continue this or write some sort of sequel - I'd love to read more about Crookshanks and Ghost! :D
RhodaBush chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Catlady1960 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Cute story. Sequel?
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
That was so too funny and cute story I just couldn't stop laughing. Cookshanks can be so naughty.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Love it! :)
ferretmad chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
love it ghost sounds just like my rosie kitten colours and all my older two love getting her in trouble as well
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
) pobre crooks
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Well-done... it made me smile. :)
fizzgigger chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I followed your note from "The Lucky Ones". How adorable those two cats are! Ghost acutally reminds me a bit of Hermione, wanting Crooks to follow the rules. Many compliments to SusanMarieR on her cover art!
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Their so mean to crookshanks!
I don't like ghost or the new house elf croockshanks has senority!
Stupid new people!
really funny fic enjoyed it a lot!
Tom Without A Turkey chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Whose idiotic idea it was to bring a full blooded kneazle into his territory was still a mystery, but Crookshanks had resolved to himself that they were in for a very nasty surprise one morning when he did find out. Perhaps a present of a less-than-freshly-caught garden gnome in their bed? He considered the idea for a moment, stretching and flexing his claws into the new leather of living room couch.

- Hahahaha. One of my fav paragraphs out of this whole thing. It was delightful, really. And, as always, Sev and Hermione are a delight.
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I laughed when the flour hit the floor! So cute, thank you.