Reviews for Of Felines and Family
RhodaBush chapter 1 . 3/6
Catlady1960 chapter 1 . 1/12
Cute story. Sequel?
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 1/9
That was so too funny and cute story I just couldn't stop laughing. Cookshanks can be so naughty.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Love it! :)
ferretmad chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
love it ghost sounds just like my rosie kitten colours and all my older two love getting her in trouble as well
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
) pobre crooks
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Well-done... it made me smile. :)
fizzgigger chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I followed your note from "The Lucky Ones". How adorable those two cats are! Ghost acutally reminds me a bit of Hermione, wanting Crooks to follow the rules. Many compliments to SusanMarieR on her cover art!
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Their so mean to crookshanks!
I don't like ghost or the new house elf croockshanks has senority!
Stupid new people!
really funny fic enjoyed it a lot!
Tom Without A Turkey chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Whose idiotic idea it was to bring a full blooded kneazle into his territory was still a mystery, but Crookshanks had resolved to himself that they were in for a very nasty surprise one morning when he did find out. Perhaps a present of a less-than-freshly-caught garden gnome in their bed? He considered the idea for a moment, stretching and flexing his claws into the new leather of living room couch.

- Hahahaha. One of my fav paragraphs out of this whole thing. It was delightful, really. And, as always, Sev and Hermione are a delight.
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I laughed when the flour hit the floor! So cute, thank you.
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
LOL fantatic that is just how i see cats thinking :D
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
LOL, quite the joy. thank you very much. loved it.
snapify52 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Yay! I think you got every single bit of the challenge. Nice job and thank you so much!
Nan Helgeke chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Sweet and funny and not too fluffy. Just sufficiently floury. :)