Reviews for Home
waspinator chapter 1 . 2/16
oh this is so beautiful. I actually like the 'nice' megatron/starscream fics when Megs is repentant. It makes more sense for him to act this way.

Plus my all time favourite 'thing' is to have a big aggressive character act all gentle and sweet with a fearful lover. The whole protection/comfort thing is delicious.
I'm in love with this story! To long have we seen sexual abuse we needed a story that fixed that. ;-) I can't stop reading it! Its so enticing! Please make more like this.. this is perfet
Kurotsuki-no-hana chapter 1 . 1/14
I so love/hate these sort of stories ... love because they are magnificently written, full of emotions, and hate because they always make me want to cry.

Really, it is a very good story, good job.
starscreamnaama chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Wow! That's the most perfect perfected Megatron/starscream story I've ever read!
Could you PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel or a second chapter with Megatron's POV? Pretty please? A story about how he felt when starscream left, how he felt without him and when he tried to get him back? I'll be forever grateful to you so PLEASE?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Oh god, I am in tears...I have no words. Bravo
xXPaintedLadyXx chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
What really got my attention in this was how Starscream wasn't speaking at all. And how you describe Megatron as a monster which he is, but wow. The writing was so gentile and fragile its beautiful. Well done!
Qwerzu chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I enjoyed this story immensely though I think the old Buckethead should suffer a bit more. Is an apology and a kiss really enough to make up for the years of abuse?

Anyway, thanks for sharing this mangificient fic!
Lunarpopcorn chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is just absolutely AMAZING! You can really feel the emotion between them and it really touched me. Thank you for writing this story! I enjoyed it a lot.
prismadecepticons chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I can tell you is one of the most beautiful stories that eh read, the name of the story comes to me and how he acted megatron for forgiveness is the star and end conmobio me too
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
you are amazing...i love your writing
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Beautiful! :D
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow. Words cannot describe . . . I am utterly amazed by how you show & define/describe everything in this masterpiece.

Though a bit OOC, it's a wonderful little story that melts the heart.
DarkSplinter chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
What a wonderful fic! I never get tired of reading it over and over again. Sure, the way you characterised Megatron and Starscream is rather OC – but after a second look at these two it’s maybe not totally beside the point.
I mean, taking the serie as a reference we have the typical ruthless Megatron and his sneeky Starscream. Or that’s what we see, what is given to us. Is it really non-credible that even Starscream could break after such a long time of punishment, after so many years of war, that he only want to give up all he once was? Or is it non-credible to believe even Megatron could finally see the faults he did in all these years, that he is only able to miss Starscream when the seeker is full of fear and ready to vanish for the rest of existence?
It’s really worth to think about such a scenario and you did a incredible good job with your writing. Especially I like your characterisations of these two Decepticons which are so different from the ones we know. They both appear unthinkable vulnerable, everyone in his own way: Starscream as a victim of physical and mental violence, who only wants to be alone in this whole universe, who is hurt in a way (almost) nobody can heal, who has lost every faith and strength and who is seeking peace in solitude; and Megatron, who for the first time in his life is totally helpless in view of the seeker whom he himself once has broken, who only now realise how much he has hurt Starscream, who didn’t know how to correct all his numerous faults, who didn’t know what to do to deserve back the faith and trust of the only one who loved him once.
You take your time with the whole description, your pace is mostly unhurried, like a synonym for Starscream’s search for peace and calmness, and even though the ending could seem a bit implausible – How is Starscream able to forgive so easy after so many years of suffering and fear? –, but I think there is simply one important point which you emphasise over and over again: Megatron’s remorse. And we know Megatron well enough to know that he’s almost unable to regret anything. More than that, he‘s unable to ask for Starscream’s forgiveness if he doesn’t really mean it. And he means it. That seems to be his only destination in which he yet failed.

Great work and always a pleasure to read it for the next time.
Stefx88 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
The tone of this fic is so peaceful and such a contrast to the harsh scenes of war in most TF fics. I love how you set the scene of the planet where Megatron finds Starscream, it makes me want to go there myself.
Ri Tyler chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I've read this a couple of times before and the reason why I haven't gave you any reviews was :

*just finished reading, sorting out the story in my brain, lied still on the bed, turned around, buried my face in the pillow, muffled asdfghjkl plus hyperventilation*

IT'S EXTREMELY BRILLIANT!

Mixed up feelings in the story affected me and I just... All the feels... It's seriously too much! I absolutely love how you pictured Megatron's and Starscream characterization here, especially how Starscream acts considerably mature and accepted his current condition where he's far from decent resources and shelter (we all know he would usually be complaining) and how Megatron (this is the best part) realized that he made a great mistake when he was eaten by the stress of war which ended up driving the one he loves even further away and came to his senses that he still loves Starscream to the point he would do anything to apologize to him as well as have him back to his side.

You know it's really sweet that, despite he knew that Starscream won't forgive him that easily, Megatron kept calm and patiently waited for his acceptance. It's kind of amusing because in their dysfunctional relationship, it's usually Starscream who waited for Megatron's acceptance. And my favorite Megatron's line, "If this makes me a coward, then so be it." It's just like a piece of puzzle that fits soooo perfectly. He really changed himself for Starscream, that's very sweet and cute.

Then the apology part, THE apology part. My favorite part of the story. That just justified the use of the word "sweet" and "cute" for the story. Starscream being all panic with Megatron trying to explain himself, then came the kiss! Just perfect! Sweet, touching, heartwarming, and cute all at the same time... Yeah, again, the feels. It's just too much for me to handle back then.

So that's all from me! Keep on writing!
You did an amazing job!