Reviews for One More Time
Guest chapter 28 . 8/27/2014
Another longassed gap between updates.
jansails chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
I think Edward wants Bella to make the net move.
Too bad Bella didn't know the words Edward had written then, it would have changed things.
jansails/jan2
kfoll chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
Why is it that boys are allowed to be 'hormonal teeneagers' in your story, yet girls aren't?
Why is it an excuse for Edward to be redeemed yet not the girls he fucks?
Lauren, Tanya, Irina and probably dozens of others are just skanky bitches, yet Edward is just misunderstood.
Fuck me, the double standards in this, otherwise great, story are huge.
Bella has to remain untouched by anyone but Edward to, no doubt, prove her absolute love for him, yet the same never applies to him?
He can fuck who he likes, whenever he likes and as much as he likes, yet we are still expected to believe that he loves only her?
Bullshit I'm afraid.
You either have them both be 'hormonal teenagers' or both have high morals.
Anyone who just sees sex just as a means to get off is not worthy of someone who is waiting for 'the one'.
Such inequality and, quite frankly, judgemental ridiculousness is ludicrous and makes idiots of us females.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
I wish Bella would get over Edward. His journal just proved that he claimed to love Bella, but he would rather have sex with other women. Will Bella ever stop being a damn doormat for Edward?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
Why is Bella always made out to be the bad guy?! Edward was wrong too, yet everyone is cheering for him , and waving around their pompoms for him. And when is he going to apologize for calling Bella an unfit mother?! If he wants Bella, maybe he should consider fighting for it? He's never done anything before, so maybe he should man up.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
I am glad Bella finally realized what a doormat she is, and what a pig Edward is. Jesus, he is such an asshole to flaunt his whores in front of Bella. She deserves better, but I'm sure she will forgive him as soon as she smiles.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/27/2014
Hmmm, is James the old roommate Edward had? And his fiancee Irina?! Oh yeah, Edward really loves Bella, you can tell from his actions. Nothing says love like shoving a fiancee at Bella.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
This was such a sad chapter. My heart just aches for Bella.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
Of course Edward wants a clean slate! That means all the horrible things he did would be erased. He still has not apologized to Bella for telling her she deserved to loose her daughter. Where is Bella's well deserved anger gone too?!

As for the song, I would be pissed off! If he had feelings for Bella then he should have said something, instead he was still with the skank brigade while he made sure Bella remained single.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2014
Well, Edward sure had a lot of fun partying, didn't he? Wasn't he supposed to be texting, and calling Bella? Wasn't he going to"change" for her? I hope Bella has also had sex with a lot of guys! The minimum thirty. I'm sure manwhore Edward has been with hundreds. Exactly what has he ever done to show Bella he was in love with her?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
Sigh. Pushover Bella is at it again. So while Bella was dealing with the loss of her child, Edward was off enjoying his "college experiences". He didn't even wallow in misery over Bella, did he?
cullenmeadow chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Thanks for update :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
I'm glad she didn't roll over for Edward. If he wanted to be with Bella, he should have showed her, and tried harder. Instead he just stayed with skanks.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
I love your writing, I do. Reading Edward's point of view just proves he is a selfish ass. He basically scared all the boys away from her, while he hooked up with trash. Lauren was cruel to Bella, yet that didn't stop Edward from having sex with Lauren now did it?

I hope Bella will finally stop acting like a doormat and stand up for herself against him. He has yelled at her, insulted her, and yet she still goes out of her way to be there for him. Have some self respect, woman!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Bella is such a pushover for a boy who treats her like a toy.