Reviews for A Play With Words
Dragon Alchemist chapter 21 . 4/18
Oh, this is getting good. Samehada decides he doesn't like Kisame any more! This story is really well done. Its nice to see a self-insert story where the OC isn't portrayed as knowing everything about the Naruto verse, but has some convincing but not overpowered abilities.
Rc1212 chapter 21 . 4/18
Awesome chapter!

So...that sword, huh?

So she'll either keep it as a pet/along or...with her seals I could see her pull off the strength needed to use it and with good training...nah, wishful thinking.

Or is it?XD

Can't wait to see what happens next, especially with that sword.
Fuyutaro son chapter 21 . 4/17
great chapter, i really enjoyed it. :D
Torion chapter 21 . 4/17
Wait, Samehada likes Fay? That's quite strange, and probably very irritating for Kisame, heh. I have to say that I loved how you got Sasuke to drop his obsession with vengeance and focus on saving Fay. Likewise, Naruto's plan was genius. Sadly, he doesn't get very many of those moments. It was a good and interesting chapter. Also, thank you for the extras!
Bijuu lord chapter 21 . 4/17
Wow kid your really good can't wait for the next chap
Ja'ne
katsekala chapter 21 . 4/17
Awesome chapter! And Samehada as a pet! Hehehe! Many kisses!
Good Omens chapter 21 . 4/17
Don't worry, you definitely didn't disappoint me with this chapter - in fact, it was actually rather clever of you to have that hostage situation turn on Itachi and Kisame!
Thomas Drovin chapter 21 . 4/16
Hi there welcome back at long, LONG last! I must say that this chapter was full of surprises! Due to Fay's presence Sasuke was able to put BEHIND his obsession to get Itachi AND get her out of a tricky situation. It was very noble of Naruto threatening to kill himself so Itachi and Kasime couldn't get the Nine Tailed Fox, however I think Sasuke's idea worked a heck of a lot better myself.

As for what happened with Samehada and Kiseme I'm not sure who was more surprised, Kiseme or Fay! *Chuckles* I guess that sword got a taste of Fay's chakara infused blood and found it rather unique or soothing, so it decides to stay with this strange girl. That will annoy Kiseme to no end! And he'll NEVER hear the end of it either! *Chuckles* If he wants his sword back he'll have to grab Fay as well as Naruto I guess, I wonder if they'll report this to their fellow Akatuski?

The bit at the end from Sasuke's POV was a nice touch and so was Team Seven and Jairiya being curious about what Fay was singing. Maybe she should make a seal that can translate's her songs into Japanese for her friends when singing, because her regular translation REALLY needs work.

Anyway keep up the good work and we'll find the answers next update! See you then and have a Happy SAFE Easter.

PS: When I read the title I assumed it was either Naruto or Sasuke who had taken a liking to Fay, it NEVER occurred to me it was the sword! Nice work!

PPS: Kakashi's words when he see's Samehada with Fay "I don't care if that thing followed you home we are NOT keeping it! *Laughs*
SinistrousDelirious chapter 21 . 4/16
Haha now she has a Samehada pet, cute and very unexpected! Awesome chap, update soon!
chibichibi98 chapter 21 . 4/15
I seriously love your story, especially with Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto being quite close. Hopefully Anko will be all right and Fay finds a way to get rid of the seal safely. Samehada liking Fay is hilarious! Update soon!
littlemelonatplay chapter 21 . 4/15
Wow. Fay is a horrible translator. Disney would have never hired her to butcher their songs. You were right, I did not expect Samehada to take such a liking to Fay's blood. I wonder who would win Samehada's ultimate affections, Killer Bee or Fay? Although, Kisame must be angry. To loose his sword to a civilian girl. . . yeah he lost major macho points there.

My favorite parts are where you describe Fay's thoughts on Samehada plus Sasuke's, "Did you just feed that thing your blood." I guess that was Uchiha's version of saying "wtf?!" I'm so glad you updated! It was awesome to receive. :)
phoebe turner chapter 21 . 4/15
I loved it!
TenraiTsukiyomi chapter 21 . 4/14
OMG OMG SAMEHADA WTF

(Excuse me for 5 minutes. THis is the 7th time I re-read this chapter and I still am fangirling. :S)

Okay, done. That was totally awesome. I LOVE YOU! And I love Nee-chan. I love Naru, Saku, Sasu, too.

Sasuke calling your OC "Nee-san"... I wonder what are Itachi's true feelings to that. Lol. He has a brother complex after all. xDD (I think that was what it was called...)
Aries Druella chapter 21 . 4/14
I loved it again!
Especially the part where Naruto threatened to kill himself!
Not to mention the Pocahontas exerpt at the end! Thanks for the new update! :D
try10 chapter 21 . 4/14
WOW! WOW! WOW! This chapter was wonderful. I really thought that you abandoned this story. Please try to update faster cause this fanfic is way too original and good. I never ever expected that crazy sword to act this way. I wonder what does Kisame and Itachi think? I'm sure both of them found Fay weird.