Reviews for A Play With Words
...they name them HAN and OBITO?!
*grabs heart* I'm done
As for all them other ninjas, they better freakin appreciate my fav orange goggled-boy
Drowsyauthor chapter 20 . 3/9
This chapter is fucking hilarious.
Hitori no kage chapter 1 . 2/27
I want to really thank the author and her cousin for the dedication you both have in writing/compiling this story. Know that you are missed, XER9AF-san, and I would have loved to be friends and collaborate in writing a story. Even so, you have inspired me to write well and passionately. I'll surely dedicate one of my stories to you. Rest in peace. Thank you also, dear cousin of the author, for the closure.
Heart chapter 8 . 2/23
Heathens
Heart chapter 5 . 2/23
Flower chains man...
Heart chapter 4 . 2/23
Be da da da da dum *cling*
Heart chapter 3 . 2/23
Oh yikes!
Heart chapter 1 . 2/23
My, oh my.
Afaaf chapter 30 . 2/5
This is the BEST self insert fic i have ever read. Mostly i love the interactions with Team Seven and YamatoXFei pairing is just so right. Thank you for the wonderful story. This is going to my favourites. I got a shock when i read the Authors Note in Chapter 28 about the Author's passing. RIP and hope you are happy wherever you are. Rest well and thank you.
Angie chapter 30 . 1/18
The author has an admirable, kind and dedicated person. Such a brilliant story and even the whole plot was thought out. So much inspiration. Even tho the author can’t read this anymore, I send my wishes and love over, and hope she had a peaceful and painless passing. (Gurl, your book will be added to my list of awesome fanfictions.)
HinataSoup chapter 28 . 1/10
I feel bad could not say earlier in time that xer9af made a good tale, hope best in the rest.
HinataSoup chapter 8 . 1/8
Ibiki just is hilarious with his mental list...
Your descript. Of him
Its a perfect and very much satisfying story( Fei is a pefect oc in naruto world )are there any story like this?
delmar.alani chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
reading the last two chapters really brings home how short the human life is and how much we take it for granted. you will be missed.
Liliah Dark chapter 30 . 12/13/2017
May the wonderful author rest in peace. I'm a bit shocked to be honest with how this story ended. The loss of the author was not what I was expecting. It's so sad that both ended so soon. Of course I don't know the author but I appreciate the work the author put into her work and I hope she gets swept of to another world too. I really don't know what to say. Other the rest in peace
2,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »