Reviews for A Play With Words
Bear0927 chapter 30 . 6/9
This was so sad! I love the ending though, and I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m so thankful you wrote down the pout lines and the plot bunnies as much as you could.
FL Flaumjaze chapter 30 . 6/9
This ending is cute
FL Flaumjaze chapter 10 . 6/8
Ok, whoever this Death Cat is (whom I hope is Tenzo) I ship them
FL Flaumjaze chapter 1 . 6/8
So we have here a girl with mary sue like appearance. Good, girl. Use that to your advantage. Make them feel you are vulnerable, a child, with big doe eyes, so innocent they want to hold you in their arms. *Cue evil laugh*
Siu Gyo chapter 30 . 6/5
Thank you.
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 27 . 3/28
omg that shinobi could probably rule the world if he wanted cause chakra beats big bomb
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 22 . 3/28
the samaheda thing reminds when a dog acts friendlier with someone else that isnt the owner and refuses to leave. Thank god its on samaheda will because i heard that this happenced in the anime expect the akatsuki ordered it
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 21 . 3/28
thats really unexpected
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 19 . 3/28
oliphant... Am choking on water I vccntt breaytyh
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 13 . 3/28
thank god theirs no cults here with the tital cause. Blood seals and perverts means marridge of sorts which means cult babies and omh
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 6 . 3/28
honestly, why would she get in a relationship right now? She is practically helpless and right now she can't understand anyone without AMERICA.
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 4 . 3/28
omg that worked?!
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 30 . 3/1
Wow. My condolences for the author's death. Rest in Peace. This story would have been wild. It was great. I loved every chapter.
beloved of naruto chapter 30 . 2/3
It's been ~5 years since the author of this fic died and each time I come back to read I still get sad when I reach the end. I'm sad that she died so young, I'm sad that this wonderful fanfic will never be completed, and I'm sad that the author of this fanfic never would have become the author I'm sure she could have been had she wished to choose it as a career.

I don't know her personally. But the fact that one of her last acts was to choose for her organs to be donated upon her death shows a lot about the person she was. It takes a lot to think about the lives of others as you prepare to leave this world.
I've chatted with her online several times on this site via PM when she was still alive. I'm not sure if it's strange to say but I honestly wish I knew her in life.

I just hope she's happy wherever she is in the afterlife. I hope she smiles, laughs, and just enjoys herself.
Triple Rainbow chapter 30 . 1/21
This was amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. I know it holds a special place in many of your readers.
2,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »