Reviews for Seven Little Words
FEEEELZZZ chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
THE FEELS THE FEELS , IM CRYING ...
H. K. Rissing chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Dear SugarIsHEALTHY,

This gave me goosebumps it was so good! I really really enjoyed it- there isn't a lot in this fandom quite like it. It seemed EXACTLY like something David would do and THEN I WANTED TO CUDDLE HIM. Thank you for posting this- its exemplary.

-H.
JustAnotherNormalDemigod chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Ouch. Yeah, I agree with you. Zane didn't deserve what happened to him. David... He was a good leader, andIliked him too. And felt bad for him.
I'm not so sure about my feelings for Tally though. I like her, but I know she acted selfishly sometimes, and when she tried to fix something, she screwed up everythng. I wish she was turned back to normallity at the end of Specials. Not, pretty. Like her true self.
gymnastics19 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
No no no no no and NO
Rose Pen Ink chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
AWESOME! I like Zane better,too, but this really puts it in to perspective on how David must have felt. Keep on writing. :)
rocksrcool4597 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh
poor david i feel soooo sad for him! im not sure who i like the most david or zane... i have yet to read the 3rd book
wolfgirlrocks chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Amazing! David's my favorite character, though Zane's a close second, so this thing almost made me cry! And NOTHING EVER makes me cry! Loved it!
Kira chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow I love the way you wrote that. I have read the whole series and I own the first three books. I am really intrigued, and I would love to read more of your writing! You actually have the correct spelling of words and all that, and I am so glad because it makes it easier to read.