Reviews for Into the Blue
Just a fandom zombie chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I love this fic hurry and post again soon!
Dirty Organza chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I missed you. You rock. I am excited for more. Also, the beta-ed version? I mean this one is awesome but it will be better after its been beta-ed right? Anyway, update soon!
kaykay chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
So good! Update soon!
DirtyOrganza chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Ermahgerd. Ermahgerd. What. How. How are they going to TALK to each other? Like. What? Is Blaine going to teach Kurt mermaid language? Ermahgerd. Also, Dave. Mega douchey douche canoe. But I want to see how their lunch goes. So bad. Update soon!
ms.hummel-anderson-cullen chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
please update i think this story is so cool
anderpson chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I hate Karofsky for blackmailing Kurt. This is so good though, I love it!
mirvly chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Wasn't expecting that! I'm interested to see how they work around the language barrier. Strangely, this reminds me of Pocahontas. (or maybe I'm just wishing that Blaine will learn English like Pocahontas did for John Smith ;) )

Anyway, I like where this is going (though Dave annoys the crap out of me). Can't wait for more!
randomchild chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
aww! continue, please!
Thunderstorm Kick Drum chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awww! I love it! The idea is very fresh and original, very few errors, well written, and easy to follow. I'd say this story gets an "A" so far! Hopefully the next update will be longer. :)

Ever need a BETA, need someone to consult, or even just someone to talk to, PM me anytime!

Elsie Lucas