Reviews for Dominoes and Dynamite
purplepintopaint chapter 40 . 5/31
this is so unique and complex and amazing I've never read anything like it and hope to see the end! hope you're okay since it's been 4 years...
melanchloly chapter 40 . 5/15
Uh hello? Anybody home? I stumbled upon this while looking for frostiron fics and it's just pure lovely prose I'm just utterly amazed at your stamina in writing such long chapters. Please please come back and finish what you've started. It's 2018 now and um 4 years have passed so hope you're ok!
this is by far the best FrostIron fanfiction that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for writing this, honestly it’s been such a whirlwind of emotions. everything about this story is great and you really nailed each of the characters. The plot is incredibly engaging and I’m hooked, staying up until 2 in the morning just to read the next chapter and the next chapter. The best books keep you up at night in anticipation for what’s to come next. it’s sad to see this hasn’t been updated but as a writer myself, I can understand in part why. When I think of FrostIron this is what I’ll remember. Thank you for writing this amazing story 3
Used.To.Be.Something.279 chapter 40 . 2/12
*sigh* will you ever update this amazing story?
Kaykara chapter 40 . 12/29/2017
Here's the real deal love, I've been in love with this since Joker Loves recommended it to me 4 years ago. Four days ago my heart tells me I need to reread it. So I precede to forgo sleep in favor of falling in love with your writing and method of storytelling all over again. my heart mourned when they fought and soared when they kissed. I giggle like a school girl upon reading Tony's reaction to Loki's genuine smile. Oh me, oh my, oh dear the constant volley of my emotions nearly tore me apart. However, nothing quite kills me like the sudden abandonment I felt upon finishing chapter 40. You've promised not to kill Loki but you lied. He died when the updates did. He bled to death in Tony's shower and Tony was horrifically affected due to the magic of the game needing to bring balance in the absence of a Game Master. You let them die never having divulged their secrets and truest heart of hearts to one another. This is murder.
I am generous though. I wish to see you redeemed and my beloved FrostIron resurrected all in one beautiful and swift move. Finish their story. You owe it to these characters you love. and I know you love them as dearly, even more so, than any one of your readers. Because as their Bard, the one who weaves their dates, their guardian angel, you know them better than any one of us which is to love them more than than all of us combined. So excuse my having waxed poetic about what some would disregard as the musings of an obsessive fan, but I love your story and the side of these beloved characters you've observed and developed. Bring them justice and redeem yourself for your treacherous misdeeds.
I'm asking for all us, those who've followed you for years and those who continue to stumble upon you day by day.
Forever your fan,
Kaykara Senarai Lee
Kaykara chapter 40 . 12/29/2017
where's the rest? oh please, oh please, oh please. I don't care how far the cinematic universe has progressed. please finish this.
Leopardheart44 chapter 40 . 12/13/2017
This is an amazing story! I love your style of writing, it’s very enjoyable to read. I really hope that you will one day continue with it, because you left this chapter on a bit of a cliffhanger and I would love to see what happens next :)
Click chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
This. Is a classic. Thank you, you brave, wonderful, soul you.
MadisonLee chapter 40 . 9/14/2017
I think about this story all the time. It's been three years, is that weird? If you're still writing anything please keep it up. This is better than half the books out there today.
bbmcowgirl chapter 40 . 7/15/2017
Hi, any chance you plan on adding chapters 9-40 (and finishing the story) over on A03?
Scintally chapter 29 . 7/14/2017
Old and finished story, I know, but I felt like I had to drop a comment anyways, to say wow - this chapter (29) is incredibly well written. Your ability to seize the very essence of thought is what I loved most, resulting in a truly captivating text packed with emotions. Absolutely loved it! I'll have to keep reading to see where it goes from here, hopefully to (metaphorically) lighter places than those Loki is currently dwelling in :)
Nyx avon7 chapter 40 . 7/14/2017
OMG OMG! Itz amazing!
You are very talented. God bless u.
Please update i am dying to read the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/4/2017
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE!I CANNOT LAST ANY LONGER... I AM COMING LOKI!

P.S. Loki's legit theme is would you turn your back on me(monster). Look it up
0-Ran-0 chapter 40 . 6/1/2017
I must admit I have mixed feelings right now : I kind of want to kill you for the way this chapter ends, hug you for such a great story and I'm worried since this fic hasn't been updated in 3 years now, so I hope you are well and nothing happened to you...

I was greatly suprised by your story. It's been a while since I haven't found any good frostiron fic and I stumbled onto yours by pure accident and thought "hell, why not". And God, I am happy I clicked on it ! I started reading it a few days ago and went through all kind of emotions and opinions, from "Hey, not bad" to "OMG this story is freacking amazing !" I was so into it it was getting ridiculous xD

I really enjoyed your sense of humour, mixed with all the angst. Seriously, Tony's way of thinking, some of his reactions and retorts, his and Loki's wits, Clint, Steve... Love it ! I really laughed out loud while reading and it does not happen very often. So congrat's !

Your plot is very engaging, the characterization flawless (I love your Thor, I really do, and the way you wrote Steve ! Most of the time, I hate him in fiction but you did a great job with him), the suspense is very well build and was killing me (I had to keep reading... could not stop, argh). The twists are just perfect and your writing... Darling, let me tell you, you are very skilled. I am not an English native but still, I know good English skills when I see some. I feel like you have... idk, grown up between the beginning of this story and its last chapter, as if your writing style evolved and changed with you. But that might be just me imaging things. Anyway, I hope whatever you are doing now, you keep writing, it would be such a waste of talent not to.

And thank you for your complexe characterization of Loki, and his and Tony's relationship. It's not too fast, not too angsty, just the right amount of humour, chaos, affection and lies. Everything I love about the pairing. You can't be bored with those two.

I have a soft spot for Livy but that might because she's French... I'm always happy when I see two french words in a fic. That's a bit pathetic, sorry. But I like how, in the end, she's a side of Loki, the artistic one.

I wonder if Odin will make another apparition. After all, he's the one who sent these two psychopathes after his son (adoptive or not, I don't care) and when you see the results...

And Loki's Jotun nature... I wonder if he would have talk about it to Tony one day (year, century).

Ok, I have to stop there, I still have plenty to say but that comment is gonna turn into a book. I don't even know if you're still receiving reviews for this fiction, but in case you do, just know that I am really fond of it, I enjoyed reading it dearly and I would very much like to read the next chapter (answering some questions apparently, I am dying to know more). But I know real life can be a pain in the butt sometimes, I had a very rough year myself so I can imagine... Your story actually made me feel a bit better so thank you. I really hope you are alright !

If one day, you decide to come back to Dominoes and Dynamite, know that I'll be there to read and review and bask in its glory.

Thank you for this fantastic work.
sugarhighunicorn chapter 40 . 1/15/2017