Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
tercat57 chapter 36 . 4/11
This story is amazing. I couldn't put it down. Maybe you're working on other projects, or you've lost interest, but please finish this. It's too good just to leave it here. I wish I had half your talent.
tadah2 chapter 36 . 3/21
This was lovely.
tadah2 chapter 34 . 3/21
I LOVED THE FYJL
LovesBitch2 chapter 36 . 5/1/2014
Please finish this. It's sooooooo good.
luv4jake chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
I liked the Paul/Bella conversation. Embry is trying to wiggle his way into her heart a little at a time. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
I love the desperate times skywalker quote that was very funny and I liked insnyc moves Leah and Embry busted out It was awesome. Until next time
luv4jake chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
I like the team spirit part was that was too funny. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon until next time.
luv4jake chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
I liked it as always. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
I loved it as always. I'm glad they finally chatted. If Paul had been there that prank would've been epic. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Yeah Quil not imprinting was so sad because Claire was so cute. He'll find out later or I can't wait to see who he ends up with in this version of reality. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
OMFG Paul is hilarious and brilliant. Aw Embry. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
Omg I laughed so much this chapter. Paul and Bella crack me up. This was the funniest part of this chapter for me: The thoughts were still running a rampant circle in my head when the time came to clock off for the day. The dread I had about seeing Embry again, and not being sure how to handle his cross of Obi-Wan and Dear Abby ebbed away when I caught sight of Angela, jogging past Newtons with her earphones in. I saw my chance and struck.
luv4jake chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Lol Embry he's too funny.
luv4jake chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
Loved this chapter as always. Poor Bella God this version of her life is so painful to read. Until newt time.
luv4jake chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
I'm glad Bella has Leah they need each other. Embry's trying and that counts in my book.