Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
Jessesarahjane chapter 36 . 9/4
More ,please! I love this plot line and your characters!
ochreish chapter 36 . 7/26
I love this story because of your writing. All of the characters are impossibly fleshed out and reading all 36 chapters has given me emotional whiplash like you would not believe. One moment I'm melting because Bella and Embry as so perfect, and the next I feel like screaming and tearing my hair out because Jake is being so fucking human, so fucking selfish and so terribly believable. You are honestly so talented; thank you so much for writing this
ochreish chapter 32 . 7/26
I want to like Melanie but I just can't bring myself to.
tercat57 chapter 36 . 4/11
This story is amazing. I couldn't put it down. Maybe you're working on other projects, or you've lost interest, but please finish this. It's too good just to leave it here. I wish I had half your talent.
tadah2 chapter 36 . 3/21
This was lovely.
tadah2 chapter 34 . 3/21
Loves0Bitch chapter 36 . 5/1/2014
Please finish this. It's sooooooo good.
luv4jake chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
I liked the Paul/Bella conversation. Embry is trying to wiggle his way into her heart a little at a time. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
I love the desperate times skywalker quote that was very funny and I liked insnyc moves Leah and Embry busted out It was awesome. Until next time
luv4jake chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
I like the team spirit part was that was too funny. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon until next time.
luv4jake chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
I liked it as always. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
I loved it as always. I'm glad they finally chatted. If Paul had been there that prank would've been epic. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Yeah Quil not imprinting was so sad because Claire was so cute. He'll find out later or I can't wait to see who he ends up with in this version of reality. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
OMFG Paul is hilarious and brilliant. Aw Embry. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
Omg I laughed so much this chapter. Paul and Bella crack me up. This was the funniest part of this chapter for me: The thoughts were still running a rampant circle in my head when the time came to clock off for the day. The dread I had about seeing Embry again, and not being sure how to handle his cross of Obi-Wan and Dear Abby ebbed away when I caught sight of Angela, jogging past Newtons with her earphones in. I saw my chance and struck.