Reviews for The Water's Fine
doctorjay chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Cute. Cute as a baby panda sleeping in pink footie pajamas printed with bunnies. Curled up with a baby lion cub in blue footie pajamas printed with ducklings. Almost too cute for words. So I'll stop.
penkitten chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
No massages for men who pee in the tub :)
1895 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aww, this made me smile :) And 'Sherlock, John, and Lestrade are all sitting in a hot tub.' does sound like the lead-in to a fantastic joke...
Prothoe chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Yep, you are right: perfect post-Reichenbach medicine!

Adorable, funny and cute fluff:) Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Bahahahahaha! Lestrade peeing in the hot tub! LOLLING4EVA. Also wow I wonder what Lestrade was thinking during Johnlock's little convo. This really made me laugh so thank you!
The Girl Who Wanders chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is so fluffy it's unbelievable! Sherlock and John are so cute- it's nice to see that Sherlock does have a human side next to the machine. AW! :-D

Made my day- 'Lestrade, you know where the bathrooms are, please use them'! I'm grinning now- people will wonder what I'm up to!

Sherlock x
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
:D Absolutely darling. You have a gift with the fluff- just the right amount as to yeild us to kneeling at your feet, begging for more! ;) Lestrade is perfect. Sherlock is perfectly snobby while still has that hint of kindness in him. Heck, John is perfect, too.

The title is very good- immideately reminds me of the line "It's all fine," which then, in turn, bring other nice thoughts.

Brilliant job! Definitely a nice piece to read if you've been sobbing your heart out. :)