Reviews for My Midnight
Aranel Mereneth chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Yay an update! It did feel a bit rushed, but that's ok, I liked the part with Thranduil too!
Aranel Mereneth chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Finally an update! It was sweet, but it did feel a bit rushed. Update soon.
LalaithElerrina chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
This story is well written, and it has a great premise! But there's one thing. Elves never have casual sex. Ever. And they most certainly don't have multiple partners. Once they have sex, (assuming it's consensual) they're bound body and soul to the person they've had sex with. A physical change goes over an elf when s/he's had sex, and other elves can tell just by looking at him/her, that s/he's had sex/been bound to someone else.

That being said, the story is very well written, and I hope you keep writing!
Aranel Mereneth chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Finally an update! Lol don't take too long for the next one now :P and I really like the way you've written Thranduil :)
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Aaaawww that last part of how Thranduil reacted to his wife's departure was so moving it made my heart bag a little harder and got me emotional. Very good description. LOL I had to laugh when I saw her name is Nostariel. I remembered what yo had said before Keep up the good work!
Aranel Mereneth chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Yay an update! Good work, now I want another chapter ASAP! Lol
Glory Bee chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I loved this chapter, they are very sweet together with a touch of sass. :) I also liked that you did not have Legolas' naneth die tragically but instead had her following the sea longing.
ILuvOdie chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
i like where this is going :] keep up the good work!
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Nice chapter and it was funny how they first met. Good to see that she just joked about the incident instead of freaking out. The story is going very well in my humble opinion. Update soon!:)
Glory Bee chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I am really enjoying the story and was glad to see Vanmoriel was willing to overlook Legolas' indiscretion and made a joke of it. :) I personally would like to see longer chapters.
Aranel Mereneth chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
"Perhaps..." you should give us another chapter ASAP ;)

Great chapter and well written, keep up the good work!
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Midnight-Gem94 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I'm liking it so far! Please update soon.
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Interesting start! Please update soon :)
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
it is an interestin beginning. it looks like it could be a good story. i liked that comparison with arwen when it said that she should then be the midnight. i will look foward for more :)