Reviews for From the Ashes
I hope you are doing alright. Not to be pushy, but I hope we get that epilogue.
Lyric Drake chapter 1 . 1/2
I love this book! I found it ages ago looking for something good to read, and I got immediately hooked. In addition, I think a TON of other people love it too, because I didn't find it scrolling through the fallout or mass effect books, I found it on the very top of the list on google when searching "fallout fanfiction", which has to mean SOMETHING, right?
Amazing book, and I also have read New Origins at this point, and that one is great too!
Don't let yourself fall into despair that you have bad skills, because your work is amazing and we all love it!
RhysThornbery chapter 69 . 9/26/2022
You know, it’s funny. In one of your authors notes you talked about the Enclave stuff going too long. I actually loved it. Really inventive and interesting. I’ve enjoyed most of the story thus far actually with really only two small quibbles. 1) sometimes I find myself skipping past people having yet another argument. 2) Marauder Shields. Specifically the name. It may be petty but it reminds me of the lack lustre ending of ME3. And makes me cringe, drawing me out of my immersion a bit.

Seriously though, those are my only serious complaints. The rest has been thoroughly engaging and fun. I’m looking forward to reading the rest of what you’ve written!
Noneofit chapter 4 . 9/22/2022
I want to see liberty prime
IronMavJag04 chapter 119 . 9/10/2022
I love this story, but why not make the epilogue. Its been almost a year and I dislike when masterpieces are so close to finishing. Or just a reason why one chapter is gone from this, because I really am fond of this fanfic and read it multiple times. I have shown my friends that love Mass Effect and Fallout this story and they liked it and share my same reaction to this work and the ending / not ending.
Oddballzebra chapter 19 . 7/18/2022
Seriously. Why the hell do all of your characters talk to themselves so fucking much? Real people don’t do that.
Oddballzebra chapter 16 . 7/16/2022
Why do all of your characters think out loud so much? That's not something normal people do.
Isaasol2 chapter 87 . 6/10/2022
To do the right thing often requires the strongest wills; and often bears the most consequences.
Isaasol2 chapter 85 . 6/10/2022
I don't have a problem with Poly romances. The problem is making sure they're all loved equally cause mor often than not in real life, modern and in the past, it's been abused so that one is superior to all the others and alot of strife is built up. Poly romances are generally one of my favorite to if done right.
The Deck Master chapter 13 . 6/7/2022
Oh they are beyond fucked... Wrex and multiple Liberty Primes?
Isaasol2 chapter 64 . 5/30/2022
Wait... so... Goeth... is like the first Organic to willingly side with the Reapers?
Isaasol2 chapter 37 . 5/29/2022
"After a long and troubled life, I survived because the fire inside was brighter than the fire around me. I fell down to that dark chasm. The flame burned on and on. I can always see it in my mind, it will always be apart of me. Blessed are they who have not seen, and yet have believed. For many of us, the road is a difficult one. The path is always thier for us to follow. Stand up, and look at what's come for you. There is no need to cry, no need to dream. There is much to be skeptical of in this world, it surprises me of how many people who don't really belive in anything. Too much love of money and ownership. Not enough love of God and giving. Heh, who am I to deny them. Everyday we move closer to our judgment of our lord, and teach others how to do the same. Right, your not so certain. Whether there is a God or not, his existence doesn't depend on what you believe, or what I say. Of course, think on it, and look in your heart. The light of the mind alone can not dispel the world's darkness. Please think about this, and look in your heart. Naturally, soem days are harder than others. We all go through periods of darkness, in such times we can turn to the lord, but it's good to have friends. The fire that kept me alive, was love, thier love, God's love. I will never be able to repay the debt I owe to them, and the good Lord knows there is much to be done here. But we cant expect God to do all the work. Thank you for... staying with me. Tommorow will be here soon enough, there is much to do."
Isaasol2 chapter 8 . 5/26/2022
You know, I think you missed an opportunity of not having the Lone Wanderer and Courier Six somehow being immortal(giving them more points that they're godlike beings to the cult worshipers) and having Shepard as thier duaghter but instead of giving her a name they just name her Shepard.
BlazeStryker chapter 119 . 5/1/2022
Pointless War? Yeah.

Just like all of them.

Come on; say it with me...

War Never Changes.
BlazeStryker chapter 118 . 5/1/2022
If Jane's mother honestly blamed her for John's death... shoot that b!tch in the face.
3,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »