Reviews for From the Ashes
Lord Macnaughton chapter 1 . 5/20
If Human nature is anything to go on then I would say that all non-humans would either be domesticated ie enslaved or purged.
bobshady chapter 111 . 5/20
Gaunts Ghosts fan! Hell yeah!
aDarkOne chapter 111 . 5/20
Nice details about the defectors from the asari military.
It makes sense that both the Coalition and the Republics would try to keep quiet about them.

Because defectors could easily become villains, heroes and/or martyrs in the eyes of the human or asari people if these defiant individuals were given enough publicity. Which could put more pressure on the asari government to enter the war on the side of their traditional allies, it could also put pressure on the Coalition government to take a harsher stance towards the Republics (which could provoke them into taking action against the Coalition).

Its far simpler and more convenient for both major powers if the defectors 'quietly' die in the depths of space.

Of course if the Coalition takes a bunch of commandos and huntresses prisoner, things get complicated again, especially if General Hill is allowed to mistreat and murder them the way that she usually does batarian prisoners.

If that happens and the asari public finds out about it, the defectors could easily become martyrs in the eyes of the asari people.
Wesley Nxo chapter 110 . 5/18
Hey ehm, is there any way i can have a private talk with you on Facebook or something? Or any other social media
Darth Sith'ari chapter 111 . 5/19
I think you've thrown around an idea or two for a book.
MikeX713 chapter 111 . 5/19
Oh please great master of fucking awesome stories, please do a 40k story next. Please!
Weasselk chapter 111 . 5/19
Happy to see more of my fav story on this site. Also Rodger if full of surprises. Well, I guess you must be this way if you ranger.
blaiseingfire chapter 111 . 5/19
We're nearing the end already?
Damn, hard to believe it's been 5 years already.
you really like to generalize the thoughts of minority onto the majority huh? i recommend that you stop because its incredibly insulting and bigoted of you, the silent majority does not care for those things that you listed in your AN, they really dont care because its all stupid. you have some seriously naive world views. a couple million vocal retards do not speak for billions of silent people who are silent because they dont care.
you constently type "boarder" instead of "border" just wanted to point that out, a boarder is someone who is boarding for example a boat
really good battle scenes, so far so awesome
Im going to have to point out that America is a continent, America is not a country, there is the pathetic attempt at naming a country which ended up as "united states of america" which is the country i believe you are thinking of when you say that "America" attacks someone for example. there are many different countries in central and south America and then Canada in north America. America is a continent, just like Europe and Asia. In ww2 Europe did not try to kill all the jews it was some dudes in Germany.
Bien me gusta
Noooooo Sheryl :-( ;-(

Pls be okay, pls be okay *fingers crossed*
This chapter is as good as any to say it, but I really like your OCs; they have dwpth a personality and I am practicaly in love with Sheryl, she's just such a great character and oh god I really like her

Great work on this FF, if I continue my binge reading then I should be at the latest chapter in one or two days and I really am not sure if I like that or not, because that would mean I have to wait for the next one *,*
3,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »