Reviews for From the Ashes
Word Addict 620 chapter 31 . 11/22
Now I want to play these Fallout games. The Warrior sounds most interesting, and would be a great chance to see the other side of the Great War.
Epion660 chapter 1 . 11/17
While I may have a Bias towards him, I think siding with would have made the most sense for this story, as he literally mentions space travel. But I'm interested where you go with this!
StoneTheLoner chapter 17 . 11/3
Seems kind of unbelievable for Geth to show up that deep in Coalition territory and not be noticed. Especially when the planet is locked down and heavily guarded. A force strong enough to take down all the defenses that quickly would have to be big and very noticeable.
sugoijack9 chapter 16 . 11/2
In my understanding of Mass Effect, the Citadel Council are really incompetent fools who only left themselves stagnate the rest of the galaxy and not move forward. They're like oil tycoons who instead finding alternative source of energy for investment and clean source, they rather swim themselves in luxury manners. They don't improved, they don't advanced and they don't make a better adjustment to the wider galaxy under them. Its like the modern stage of politics that hadn't yet make promising benefit to the rest of society, the Citadel Council civilization just moved their dirty politics from one world to the bigger space in the galaxy. Humanity would likely to fall in but also have the urge to advanced beyond than stay itself rotten unless the governing bodies are keeping that way.
sugoijack9 chapter 11 . 11/2
Well there's a needed villain in a story and Saren is just a vengeful idiot. His obsession hate against humanity would just made a ramification extinction level threat to all civilized species in the galaxy.
Dunno chapter 118 . 9/13
This was one of the best stories I have read on in a while. The characters, the climax, pretty great. Keep up the good work man. Also, check out uh 60 night stalker he has some good stuff as well
Bloodwolf432 chapter 2 . 9/13
Came back around to read this again, I noticed a few things. Why is it that Desolas comes in with twenty ships but the humans count twenty five? Also how is that three scout ships go into the city and then one suddenly transforms into a troop transport that lands directly on the command center’s front porch? It’s also curious as to how easily the turians breach the CCs defenses and immediately reach the command staff, like the were either no defenses or guards, or the front door is right next to the command center.
Mandrake109 chapter 118 . 8/1
So...
Been a while since you updated are you planning to finish or have you left this one behind?
I like the fic do more space fights
apeljohn chapter 21 . 6/23
I'm absolutely loving Roger as a character. The way you're slooowly drip-feeding us the information we need to infer his background (abandonment issues?) is superb writing.

The melding of universes is also very cleanly done. It's up there with another of my current faves, Mythos Effect by Omniscient1, which blends ME with Lovecraft - the amount of effort both of you have gone to is incredible.
I come to this fanfic every year or two just to see how it is doing. Personally one of my all time favourites.
Mecharic chapter 118 . 6/2
[4 Guys, 1 Coffin song]

But more seriously, this was an amazing story to read, and even if we never did get those final two chapters it's still one hell of a ride forward.

I want the Rachni to show up and then be utterly horrified over how the Shepards were treated in the end of it all. They owe their survival as a species to these two, and I wouldn't be surprised if they viewed them as 'literally heroes' as a result.

Why did nobody mention that Benezia supported the Rachni? Can't blame humanity if they left it up to an Asari.
Malgrath chapter 25 . 5/27
To be fair, Volker has experience fighting on scale and ferocity nor seen since Post-War, and those were tribal wars, not millions of men and machines duking it out over a whole continent.
Goge Vandire chapter 3 . 5/23
Quick comment, your take on the Kingdom of the Vatican is extremely sketchy. Allowing women to become priest violates the Ordinatis Sacerdotalis, an Apostolic Letter by Pope John Paul II to the Cardinals. This is heresy and would result is MASSIVE infighting.
John shepard's death
Gotta be honest you didn't develop his character enough to make his death mean something to us
Though he died like a BADASS
3,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »