Reviews for Learning Curve
Kimd33 chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
These two are so cute.
Kimd33 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Ibdont blame Morgan my kids were not planned. They do sometime work my nerves. I know I made the right decision by keeping them. I owe my college degree to my younger sister and my late mom. Who watched them while i finished school.
Kimd33 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
I hate she is letting her kill her confidence.
jenny crum chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I can't wait for her to really believe that he loves her and wants her for her.

Please update soon
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I didn't expect penelope to tell Derek that Lola is "the One". I feel bad for Derek now. He's gone through so much pain trying to be there for Penelope over the years. I hope he is happy at the end of this.
Kimd33 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I don't care gay or straight. You talk to me like that. My big sister is going to be paying bail. I will beat a bitch down. I through feeling sorry for Lola. She looks more like most of the guys i know. Who use girls to get what they want and leave.
jenny crum chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Great update and I can't wait for more, I hope that he tells her about how he feels and makes her understand how much he loves her.

Please update more
jenny crum chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Poor Derek he wants Pen so bad and he is so jealous of Lola and Lola is just as jealous of Derek.

I can't wait for Derek and Pen to talk, please update soon
Kimd33 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
She should have stayed to see who it was. Thank you guys for giving Lola a backbone. No one was to be second best, if she was really in love with Lola. She would had let her comforted her.
Kimd33 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I love that he is jealous.
Carfa chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
great story!
Kimd33 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
If she really is in love with Lola, she wouldn't be so hostile. I think Lola is just a distraction.
klcm chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Okay ladies, I am already hooked! It's always a good start when Kevin gets the boot. Looking forward to more of this!
jenny crum chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Great start and I can't wait for more, I hope that Derek makes her see that he loves her and wants to be with her and the sooner the better
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
What a Jack up proposal. But I would love for Rossi to throw me a wedding. The man knows how to party.