Reviews for A New Chapter
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
This was cute. We really need more moments like this in the actual show. Thank you for sharing :)
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aw... this is so sweet! Love it!:)
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Amazing story. I think your an awesome writer. :)
claudinha30 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
In the last chat hosted by CM-SetReport, Shemar Moore said he'd say babygirl at least twice in the finale. We never saw that happen in the episode that aired. I've always assumed they've shot M/G scenes that didn't make the episode's final edit. So who knows? Maybe we are to find a moment like this one you wrote among the deleted scenes in season 7's DVD... hehehe
graveygraves chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was so sweet, just the pep talk I can image derek giving
Shari1967 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aww, so very sweet...I loved it.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
awww i love this! I would have loved to see that in the episode :)
lrigD chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great one-shot! I am so pleased that you didn't turn this into a shipper fic. I mean, generally I'm okay with it, but this episode just didn't call for any ships other than JJ/Will. I am very glad you stuck to that. And this was just lovely. :-)
K-Essence chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I like that conversation, no pushiness or rushing into everything very true to the characters, I think that conversation could have happened, it fits so perfectly into that episode.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Where's the rest of this? There had better be more to this. Oh, ho, ho the possibilities.

This felt like a teaser and a make sure you come back for more, so I'm waiting, dear Kricket. More soon please.
JeNNiFeR07 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I would have LOVED to see this in the actual finale! Thank you for writing this! :) Hehe.. it was awesome!
iampecola chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
One of the most frustrating things about the finale for me was Kevin's presence so I'm glad to see some resolution being put towards that in this fic. Look forward to reading what comes next.
writersblock24 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aww, very sweet. They definitely should have put that in there. Great job!
Tezsler chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was awesome as always. I can't wait to see where you take this. This fit so beautifully with the season finale.
Lenika08 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012