Reviews for Through The Phone
HINAMOAMUCHAN chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This is amazing sosnsksnwlskwl I love your YukinaKisa fics they're my favorite couple ;w; 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This will always be my favorite. Great job!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Lurved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hello, I really liked this (since I can say that cause' I read it on your tumblr), but I don't understand the reviewer below mine since it was really easy to find the rest of the story. I guess some people just can't read well. Thanks for writing!
TheExplodingPriest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I found this rather disappointing. Namely because you did not include any from of instruction on how to find this specific piece other than to go to your tumblr profile. I would have liked to read it and see what all the hubbub in the reviews were about, but sadly I can not.

So. Just imagine a thumbs down. A severe thumbs down to express my disappointment and frustration due to the lack of general information
brownie-gurl chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow, this is really sexy. I love it.

Yukina is so cute on the phone like that, instructing Kisa!

(( Kisa, you perv :) ))

This is one of the best Yukina x Kisa fics and the best in my opinion. Absolutely loved it!
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT WAS HOT!
Nice lemon! Very descriptive and detailed. It literally felt like I was in the room with them! (Not that I WOULD...you know what I mean. ;)
Either way...I just died...nice. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was amazing
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
well thar was hot
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I could totally picture Yukina walking down the road with coffee and pastries in one hand and the phone in the other. What a site that was and I am glad I was not at work, thus having to explain why I was giggling like a giddy school girl on White Day. LOL.

Phone sex is fun! Kisa really is a pervert, even if he doesn't like public displays of any kind. His red face is ingrained in my head now after he found out that Yukina and him were (technically) in public pulling that one off. I'd say the sex was good via phone. Two thumbs up!

Thank you for the entertainment. I needed a good laugh after my long day. Cheers _
nertz chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
i love kisa and yukina fics. there are so few of them on .so i would like to extend my most heartfelt gratitude for posting this story. you rock!