Reviews for BRS: Legend of Black Steel Saw
Toaneo07 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
wooooo

originally
Tachibana Wish chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
First and foremost, the main character being a dude is of no consequence. Hamee doesn't speak for everyone. Knowing that he's apparently going to be paired with Strength is... that would depend entirely on how it's written, but I'll admit the odds are people will be ready to tar and feather you *hides pitchfork* and seeing it in the summary as a pre-determined fact is kind of damning. But then again, people would probably be miffed about walking into it surprised.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, depends on how everything gets written and whether the entire plot ends up orbiting those two/everything boomerangs back to their relationship in some way. *shrugs*

On the other hand, it's kind of impossible to know if you don't like the fic if you don't read it first. I'm not advocating anyone being an asshat in the way they say things, but it's going to happen and that's not a response that's going to work out for the better. Or at all really. ;;

Dear Lord, I got preachy for a second there... on to critiquing! There's a few bits that've got me curious, mainly concerning the AU aspect. Specifically the "Hound" and Gold Saw/Dee debating over names. Sensing happy fun times. Seems like there's a nice 'RPG' type thing going too on and that's always fun.

Mou... is the guy's name Claw or Saw? It keeps changing up and there's a few mispellings/punctuation errors going on. Mainly after someone says something. Not so many it's causing eye-strain, but its distracting from getting into things.

Other than that, not much to say yet as nothing much has happened yet. Not urging you to rush because of that though. Just stating. Will wait around and see how this goes.
Knight25 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Good chapter.
Dak Hamee chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
First last and only mistake, nobody who reads fan fiction of BRS wants to read about a boy
Knight25 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Nice story so far. What I like most about fanfics in the BRS section, is that most of these stories give the Otherworlders that ability to speak.

Also, in the anime did time reverse in the last episode? Because I heard a theory that time reversed allowing the events of the OVA to take place. If that's the case, I really hope for a 2nd season to bring in more characters.